Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "My Wii is full" - A problem we will soon share

Rev "My Wii is full" - A problem we will soon share

8Bit Joystick has a very real problem on their hands, one we suspect will be affecting us in a week or two. See, their Wii is full from all the Virtual Console games they purchased. Since we like to cover Virtual Console games as well, we can understand where they're coming from. The solution, as you may already know, involves a lot of copying to the SD card slot and deleting the games from the Wii's included 512mb of space, freeing up those Channel slots.

Have any of you filled up, or come close to filling up, your Wii with Virtual Console games?

Read.

i only have 1 VC game and thats mario kart 64. I was going to get zelda oot but i have that master quest disc so whats the point,

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Line View Post
    i only have 1 VC game and thats mario kart 64. I was going to get zelda oot but i have that master quest disc so whats the point,
    I got 3 games. Mario 64, Super Mario Bros. and Kirby.

I use a GC multi-disk for all the other games .

there should just be a virtual console channel which when clicked on expands to show what u have downloaded and keeps expanding as u get more VC games, would keep the main channel section neater looking maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by duckharding30 View Post
    there should just be a virtual console channel which when clicked on expands to show what u have downloaded and keeps expanding as u get more VC games, would keep the main channel section neater looking maybe.
    They're not talking about the menu, it's the memory not the menu...

I only have about 4 games. Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. Super Mario World. Mario 64 and Castlevania VI... So I still have plenty of space for when Goldeneye comes up!

DCEmu Newbie

I haven't downloaded too many because I still have an NES and SNES and would rather play the games on the original consoles. I have downloaded some of the older Sega games, however.

I think the real issue will come from any online-enabled games and all the data that may need to be stored from that along with any downloadable content that Nintendo wishes to provide. It simply makes sense for them to expand their offerings into this area - not to "compete" with other consoles, but simply to take advantage of the obvious revenue streams that they're not currently exploiting right now.

DCEmu Newbie

Most of my games are pc engine titles as I have most of the others on actual consoles and they just play so much better on their own consoles.

its kinda hard to fill up that space since a lot of Nintendo fans naturally have the old consoles piled up in boxes some were

i know i do

I agree King I have basically all the old nintendo consoles with all the best games from that era. So my Wii isn't even close to filled up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information