The reason why i am saying possibly is i am not sure if you guys can use SDL v1.2. I know one game Scramble on the available site when looking at the requirements looks possibly portable. Now everytime i look at games i look for the right ones and which will be best for the gamers and will be good for the coders.

For educational i am looking for them cause Wraggster brought up a topic about education games for the Dreamcast. Now the four games on this site include Scramble which is a game where the words are scrambled and you have to guess what the word is.

Inrrent which is not educational at but its one of those try and get a rid of the tiles before the hit the top and you get game over games. Hangman which we all know what that one is about and i think is pretty education and fun and could have been possibly already been ported or a clone has been made up on the Dreamcast. Concentration which is a classic memory game with updated graphics.

Now again i am not to sure if these are portable only cause i see the graphics maybe a little bit of a problem

Eric