Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP InfinityCat Mugen character Upload/Download thread

Quote Originally Posted by Safari Al View Post
    well i did manage to convert ness from earthbound but sadly there are a few errors such as pk cross will cause very slow repeating frames and pk fire will leave a copy of ness behind. I might've done it wrong
    Well, you didn't do anything wrong Safari Al...there's just no Right Results coming out of the availabe converter right now, cause it always gives BUGGY results....I haven't heard from anyone that has gotten 100% accurate character translations out of it...don't you think there would already be Fan made Custom Game Paks available out there like flies on turd? There aren't, cause the converter is not accurate...Sure it'll display your converted character over on your PSP in MOST cases, but if you look again, their moves are retarded!!!

Let's face it people...until we get a converter that actually fixes all these bugs (way too much hits and damage + pointless extra fireballs) Mugen is still very crappy on PSP.
    So to those who are new to homebrew, don't expect nothing special from the available Mugen ports...you will waste your time and end up being very very dissapointed.
    Last edited by Apoklepz; September 3rd, 2008 at 17:49.

Reopened,

new (newbies, noobs w/e) posters, Do not ask for requests on how to get this working.. I need someone to confirm that it works on the slim or not, if not please PM me and i'll see to it if the source is released.

If you would like to ask a question related to this project please do in this thread

otherwise please visit PSP Help Forum
    Last edited by Wally; September 1st, 2008 at 15:38.

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Reopened,

new (newbies, noobs w/e) posters, Do not ask for requests on how to get this working.. I need someone to confirm that it works on the slim or not, if not please PM me and i'll see to it if the source is released.

If you would like to ask a question related to this project please do in this thread

otherwise please visit PSP Help Forum
    Man, Wally.....This should have stayed closed.

This project has been put on pause for the longest time. The creator SofiyaCat stopped announcements publicly when supposedly Elecbyte's (original creators of Mugen) website was back up at the beggining of the year.

Even if it works on the Slim this is far from stable, so DON'T BOTHER.

Meanwhile, Sakirsoft is still currently working on the next beta release fo Shugendo (PC) and to this day still promises a PSP port once the main PC engine is more stable/completed. I should know, I frequent the forum.

A word of advise to the more bothersome crowd in this scene (you know who you are kiddies) DO NOT BUG HIM for a release cause we just might never get one at all to begin with since a PSP port is nowhere on his priority list right now. AND DON'T ASK FOR SOURCE CODE cuz...

#1 You're not gonna get it...and

#2 You wouldn't know what to do with it in the first place now, would you hmmm?
    Last edited by Apoklepz; September 3rd, 2008 at 17:55.

#1 - I know I wont get it :P SofiaCat is long gone.

#2 - I don't know what you are implying, I have sucessfully ported lots of games to the slim, its quite fun sometimes gets annoying! (You think I hang around PSpdev for no reason eh eh eh!

Wally

Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    #1 - I know I wont get it :P SofiaCat is long gone.

#2 - I don't know what you are implying, I have sucessfully ported lots of games to the slim, its quite fun sometimes gets annoying! (You think I hang around PSpdev for no reason eh eh eh!

Wally
    Well, that wasn't meant for you Wally and you know it
    I was talking to the kiddies who should know better than asking for stuff they're not ready to handle, and end up pissing off the devs.

how come i got a 0kb text file

Uhhm what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Uhhm what?
    Looks like this homebrew needs a hero to save it

Thise Game pwns if ur going somewhere and need fight sounds Im still working on mine to get all good charaters -Typed from my PSP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information