Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP InfinityCat Mugen character Upload/Download thread

thanx 4 converter i will post 10 characters 2morrow

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by XxFalseGravexX View Post
    Thise Game pwns if ur going somewhere and need fight sounds Im still working on mine to get all good charaters -Typed from my PSP
    THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME and for wally YES this does work on the slim it must go in the game150 folder and u mast have leda v0.2 on ur psp and this will run and it loads much faster too

now i will try characters i need the converter ok guys be back later hope this project continues i really want mugen on psp imma try to contact sofiacat on youtube maybe i will get a response

Quote Originally Posted by XxFalseGravexX View Post
    Thise Game pwns if ur going somewhere and need fight sounds Im still working on mine to get all good charaters -Typed from my PSP
    It seems many of you have never actually played WinMugen before...it is TONS better than this FAILED port.

On a brighter side...the first SHUGENDO Beta for PSP will be released very soon. Read all about it:

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=98510.0

Cheers!

DCEmu Newbie

how to get it to work?

yea it's supposed to be released since may, but it looks like they have run into some problems. i really hope they get it to work because i really like playing mugen and if it becomes portable many people like myself will be jubilant about it. does anyone know if sakir is still working on it?

DCEmu Newbie

From what I can tell he's still working on it. Pestering him will only slow things down though. I suggest you check out his website for more updates, as that's where it'll be posted first

Yeah, no offense to SofiaCat, but she seemed to release things to get attention and then dropping support for it shortly after, She was talented, but in over her head.

I'll try posting some converted characters in the meantime. I'd love to see more characters on my PSP now that I downgraded to play this (and other 1.5 Games...).

Cheers,
    Darkman

can someone help me get it to psp

This is a Roxas MUGAN Character!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103 View Post
    soon this thread will be cleaned up.

Links to download characters and such should be the only thing posted in this thread.

Will tidy this thread soon..........
    dude wtf chill man! if you want more pple to join than stop being such a douche! i just signed up and i might actually leave, just lik a bunch of my friends be4

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Picanteee View Post
    dude wtf chill man! if you want more pple to join than stop being such a douche! i just signed up and i might actually leave, just lik a bunch of my friends be4
    LMAO

You do know the post you just responded to is 3 years old right?:rofl: Just thought I'd use my first post to let you know. ALSO, has psp mugen dropped of the map in all shapes and forms? It's Sept. 2010 and I can't find anything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information