Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SnesDS 15/06/2007 Released

where do i get ROMS for it?

It is rule on almost all message board to not as for roms, a usual result is getting banned. roms are illegal and if anyone replys to you question with a link to a rom site, it could get the board into trouble.

DCEmu Newbie

technically, ROM's aren't illegal, they are classed as backups to the original game, of which you must own.

If you have game backups, but not the original, you must not keep them for more then 24 hours.

but yea, talking about them on here is a no no.

Just to let you know, it is illegal to download a rom from ANY website. To legally own a rom, you must have created it yourself, that is the ONLY legal way, and even then in some countries it is still illegal to do that. Download it is piracy. Without the proper equipment and the original game cart, there is absolutely no way to legally have a rom image of ANY commercial game.

The 24 hours thing was made up years ago to try to make rom sharing sound legit. It is complete nonsense, having a rom for even a second without having created it yours self is completely illegal.

i was told to patch my SNES DS with a DLDI and i was shown a website which goes to a wikipedia page :s my problem is, what DLDI do i need and how do i patch it?

Quote Originally Posted by edgar581 View Post
    where do i get ROMS for it?
    Dump your original games

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    Dump your original games
    tell that to a 10 year old and he'll go straight to the bathroom... :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy fuzz View Post
    tell that to a 10 year old and he'll go straight to the bathroom... :rofl:
    a 10 years old using homebrew on Nintendo DS? When I was 10 years old, I only did put the cartridges/discs on the consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmegheneghan View Post
    i was told to patch my SNES DS with a DLDI and i was shown a website which goes to a wikipedia page :s my problem is, what DLDI do i need and how do i patch it?
    See the DLDI thread at the top of this forum. However, note that SNEmulDS is recommended over SNES DS for most games.

NDS

I am not sure the best place to post this...

Here is what I would like to see. I want an SNES Emulator that supports two players. Like you could sync via wifi, and both DS's would have the same screen. So you could play two player games for SNES. How possible is this? Playing Areo Fighters or Street Fighter two player would be awsome.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information