Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The DCEmu and DealExtreme Giveaway - Win A JXD S7300 Android Gaming Tablet

DCEmu Newbie

dx.com/p/genuine-sandisk-cruzer-fit-mini-usb-2-0-flash-drive-black-red-32gb-138394

I bought two of these. They're RIDICULOUSLY tiny, read/write fast, and the price is right. I use them on my Wii and my work computer, and they work great.

DCEmu Newbie

As a coldblooded serial killer, the choice of knife I use is all important. That's why I always choose to use a knife like this one - ://dx.com/p/tjc-03205-5-flower-pattern-kitchen-ceramic-knife-orange-milk-white-208251 from DealExtreme.

The blades are ultra sharp, guaranteeing that you'll be abe to sever head from neck or limbs from torso in next to no time. They are better for slicing than stabbing, but if push comes to shove...

The orange colour also goes well with any blood spatter and is easily seen in the dark, unlike some popular black coloured knives. By an amazing stroke of luck the white blade also matches the colour of fresh bones too. These guys thought of everything.

The flower decal on the blade itself is a nice touch too - the last thing your innocent victim will see is something that reminds them how close to nature they will soon be and how fragile their futile existence was. It's also kind of pretty, so you know that they can die thinking pretty thoughts.

The knife even comes with a matching scabbard so you don't accidentally cut your knackers off while carrying it in your pocket. That's got to be a reason to buy!

All in all, this is a great knife at a wonderful price. If you can find it cheaper locally, let me know and I'll come a calling. Now you be good now...

DCEmu Newbie

Definitely this:

http://dx.com/p/fiio-e6-portable-hea...plifier-102124

It's a headphone amplifier. Works wonders with my Sennheiser HD202's, really upping the quality and the volume of my music and games. It gives a really nice bass boost and makes the voice so much more crisp. And is portable to boot. Truly, a fantastic purchase and totally worth every penny.

DCEmu Newbie

dx.com/p/removable-2500mah-rechargeable-li-po-battery-power-case-w-stand-for-iphone-5-black-silver-179181

Definitely saved me while traveling abroad without access to a wall. Fits nicely and doesn't add too much bulk.

dx.com/p/ipad-2-wi-fi-hk-version-w-9-7-capacitive-screen-ios-5-a5-dual-core-wi-fi-and-gps-black-16gb-119421

I don't think I need to explain, but it's amazing for all sorts of things, from reading to Youtube. Plus the integration with my iPhone and other cloud services made it an easy choice for me.

Mine:
    http :// dx.com/ p/ ipega-pg-9018-android-bluetooth-v3-0-gamepad-black-234897

Awesome, awesome bluetooth control pad, it has several operating modes and works on both Android and iOS. It has a extending arm that works to keep your phone in place.

dx.com/p/enb-micro-usb-rechargeable-18650-mobile-power-bank-charger-black-max-1-5a-220015?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=20130829mobilepower

so handy for recharging various mobile devices etc etc since I have loads of panasonic 18650's so it's like carrying extra batteries but in universal size 1 charger does all.

http://dx.com/p/sony-psp-2000-portab...urbished-81853

The PSP 2000 is still the best PSP around. Combined with Sony's extended battery and a hacked firmware it's a good unit for trips.

DCEmu Newbie

My entry :
    dx.com/p/additional-gamepad-controller-for-sku-28970-30530
    I love this cheap gamepad, works perfect on my good old Megadrive.

DCEmu Newbie

I choose a female to female HDMI adaptor, the most difficult to find but useful thing:
    dx.com/p/hdmi-female-to-hdmi-female-adapter-converter-black-162701

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information