Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The DCEmu and DealExtreme Giveaway - Win A JXD S7300 Android Gaming Tablet

Here's my entry:

http://dx.com/p/wazonfa-v3-dual-core...i-black-218121

This is so useful! The integrated webcam aims for easy video chat on your TV! And it's configuration is also very good to play some games, even with bluetooth controllers!

Default Fav item

my fav dx item? dx.com/p/usb-data-charging-cable-for-ipad-iphone-ipod-green-90cm-length-105086its green and its RIBBED!!1

http://dx.com/p/dingoo-a-320-2-8-lcd...-mini-sd-23032

Cheap, small, functional.

Enter the Dingoo A320.

I love this thing to death. It emulates my intended systems well (GBA, SNES, NES) and is so small it fits into my pocket comfortably. I understand the PSP emulates the same thing, but it is too bulky for my taste, and the Dingoo easily solved that problem for me.

Apart from that, it's included TV cable allows TV-Out, allowing me to play GBA games and SNES games on the tele and enjoy some big screen goodness.

With Dingux, the A320 is even more functional, allowing you to download apps and updated emulators for better emulation performance.

I dare you to find me something with the same functionality, performance, addons (Included TV-Out cable is fantastic) and portability for that price point.

DCEmu Newbie

And my star of the week is the DV10 camera....

http dx.com/p/d10-1-77-lcd-1-3-mp-1-4-cmos-hd-720p-anti-shake-action-camcorder-car-dvr-w-tf-silver-black-187527

I have one of these, mainly for skiing, but also biking or simply mucking around.. good battery life and relatively cheap so if if gets smashed during one of those "goofy" moments you wont cry much, but when you see the video you'll laugh till your ribs hurt!!
    Last edited by asantaga; September 24th, 2013 at 09:19.

DCEmu Newbie

dx.com/p/10-1-lcd-android-2-2-via-8650-cpu-wifi-w-qwerty-keyboard-netbook-black-300mhz-4gb-3-usb-109153I cant post the url because of settings on vbulletin but heres my choice - awesome android laptop

DCEmu Newbie

dx.com/p/160w-hi-fi-stereo-amplifier-mp3-player-for-car-motorcycle-blue-silver-sd-usb-90330Used da same trick for url postingdis stereo looks da bomb and way cheap

DCEmu Newbie

h_ttp://dx.com/p/1-4-oled-gsm-gps-personal-position-tracker-wrist-watch-black-118277awesome GPS Watch, saves getting lost

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drem View Post
    Hello there, is this giveaway international? I'm thinking about making a post about it in our Russian handhelds & gaming gadgets blog... would be nice to know if entries from Russia are accepted.
    yeah its for any country, please post away

DCEmu Newbie

http_://dx.com/p/jxd-s5110b-5-capacitive-screen-dual-core-android-4-1-tablet-smart-game-console-w-wi-fi-black-230043this is awesome PSP looklike with Android

DCEmu Newbie

My entry
    JXD-S5110b 5" Capacitive Screen Dual Core Android 4.1 Tablet / Smart Game Console w/ Wi-Fi - Black

dx.com/p/jxd-s5110b-5-capacitive-screen-dual-core-android-4-1-tablet-smart-game-console-w-wi-fi-black-230043

Comes with a nice 8GB storage with the option to add 32GB via micro TF card.

Having support for PS1, N64, Arcade CP1/CP2/Neo-Geo, GBA, SFC, MD, FC plus Andriod games, its the perfect portable console.

Also offering Touch Screen and supporting 1080 output resolution via HDMI allowing you to play on your big screen.

Priced at £59.92 its a great bargain
    Last edited by Retroboy; September 24th, 2013 at 10:46.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information