Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Autobots

Blog Entries

NDS Transformers: Autobots

New from Play Asia

features
    Each Nintendo DS game features 20 unique story missions plus more than 20 challenge missions.
    Leave rivals in the dust by instantly morphing into a sports car, fighter jet or more! Scan more than 30 unique vehicles and customize their paint schemes.
    Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection enables players to engage in the “AllSpark Wars” in which they must help their side win the global conflict via daily challenge missions and global player stats comparisons.
    Local wireless multiplayer modes (1-4 players) include Team Death Match and AllSpark Sports.
    Players take on enemy Autobots or Decepticons to build up their custom Transformers stats and abilities.

description
    Transformers: Autobots and Transformers: Decepticons let gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth. Players can choose to protect the Earth as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons and will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite Robots in Disguise, including Bumblebee and Barricade.

DCEmu Newbie

A very boring game which seems like its been made for 10p. Online is rubbish too.

DCEmu Rookie

I herd that.

you both suck..... XD
    i love transformers. i used to watch them since i was a kid... XD

***GETRONS GAYONIZE!!!!!!!!! (trans***gets transformation sound effect) :3

Quote Originally Posted by acn010 View Post
    you both suck..... XD
    i love transformers. i used to watch them since i was a kid... XD

***GETRONS GAYONIZE!!!!!!!!! (trans***gets transformation sound effect) :3
    That doesn't mean the game can't suck! Anyway I downloaded both versions and I only played the deceptions version so far.(Because I'm attracted to evil) And I don't agree with hadrian. I don't know much about Transformers actually nothing except you have good guys and bad guys and they can transform in vehicles and planes and stuff.

DCEmu Rookie

Yea, i only watch Transformers in mexico, but this game can suck nuts till its stops being made, thats when it chokes.

DCEmu Newbie

You guys that says Transformers for DS sucks without any real arguments are just plain wrong.

I tested Transformers Autobots, the graphics for this kind of game are good and smooth. You can freeroam in the city. The level are big for a DS game and you can pick up streetlamp, cars, trees, etc, to use as a weapon. There is many vehicles you can transform into, and thats cool. For a DS game, and a TV based game, it's great. Compared to the others DS game released, this one is a good one.

DCEmu Regular

This is a really good game, it has free roaming gameplay that has a mixture of driving, climbing buildings, fighting, shooting, destructable environments as well as real voices of the original Transformers. There is also a GTA type of feel to the city where the police will retaliate after the threat level rises enough. This happens after you cause damage and/or start destroying cars or property etc. This game will appeal more to Transformers fans (which I am) and it manages to capture their personality quite well, especially for a DS game. This game is very far from boring and you can tell the devs have spent alot of time on it as well as working around the DS limitations.

DCEmu Newbie

its a good game. don't see why its so bad.

i really do like this game.

got both versions (there really wasn't any need to make 2 different versions...)

makes no use of the touch screen, which sucks ('cept if you want to scan stuff, but thats just plain awkward)

it is fun to make craters in the ground while you jump, but over-all this game seems badly rushed and unfinished - there's no depth. you're just a giant robot in a city. that's literally it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information