Thread: XMB Customization

Talking XMB Customization

Im Putting on a new faceplate (Crystal blue) and wanted to change my XMB theme to match,Are there any good ones that would suit?

P.s My Firmware is 3.40 OE-A

Thanks man,hey just another question,what is the best way to apply the theme,Flash it directly to flash0 (Through recovery mode) or use

http://dl.qj.net/Theme-Manager-v0.2-...3909/catid/151

Flash it through recovery mode much safer and be sure to make a back up of flash0 before you start just incase you have any problems

Here's the one I put to gether on mine. Tried to keep it kinda generic, but I think it's coo. Keep in mind that NONE of this is original art work by me. As an artist I can barely get a stick figure done so I had to use what other peeps had created. Also, since it all came from theme packs without proper credit given I couldn't even tell you who did make the individual parts. But I digress, here's my theme in all it's simplistic glory!

Enjoy!

I decided to add one of my gameboot (since I already had it). PM me if you want the theme and I'll send you my resource and fonts folders.

After seeing the pics here I realise they came out quite a bit darker than they look on my PSP. The main one is just a bit more subtle, and the gameboot has more background to it. It's pretty close though.

Thread Information