Eke-eke has released a new version of the Genesis emulator for the Nintendo Gamecube/Nintendo Wii, heres whats new:
- added 4.7GB DVD support for WII drives (the maximal allowed size for Gamecube DVD is still 1.35GB)
- removed MPAL video timings, always use 60Hz NTSC: fix display problems for PAL wii users (no more PAL50 version needed)
- added Console Reboot option in main menu (IPL Reboot)
- added Multitap support (EA 4-Way Play and Sega Teamplayer): allowed up to four players in games supporting those peripherals
- added partial Sega Menacer lightgun support (use Analog Stick): automatically set when detecting the 6-in-1 Menacer game
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
It's great a tad slow on gamecube but that makes it easier when playing woderboy in monsterworld great work graphics are perfect and savestate is AWSOME!
Good emu. But i cant load Sonic 1 hacks? Anyway to fix that?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)