I bought my psp 290 weeks ago and I still can't make it work.....><~
I got my firmware upgraded to 3.40 OE-A, 1.5 base
and i got the map area my area
plus all the files in this thread :http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63531
which is exactly my case.
So, i plugged in my psp290, opened the map viewer and stood right next to the window.....
However, when i press start in the main screen and then press GPS INFO, the GPS STATE shows OFF
MY question is
1. With the PSP 290 plugged in ( FIRMLY), should the GPS State be OFF??????
2. Will the PSP290 unit light up at all?
3. IS my Problem software problem or hardware problem?
4. IF it is a software problem, will it be the PRX ??? the FAQ does not mention anything about 3.40 OE-A
5. How can i double check that it is a hardware problem? ( i have read so many threads and it seems like no one has ever encounter a hardware problem!!)
I have read all the FAQ, but still i dont know if my problem is a software problem or hardware problem.
Can someone please help me......?