Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP-PDA: A set of PDA applications for PSP v1.3.1

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81 View Post
    It's really strange, afkim and psposte use the same code as psppda, so i don't understand how it can happen. Anyway you have to disable pikey to use psppda with IR-keyboard, but it doesn't explain your random characters ...

You may try to close your targus keyboard, and open it again to reset it, i'm used to do this when the battery is a bit low, and when the keyboard doesn't seem to answer.
    Tried to close the keyboard, was no good

I also checked the way the keyboard-files were in PSPoste and Afkim, and they are the same as in PSP PDA, so thats the weirdest thing.

I noticed that in the PSP PDA v 1.3-topic, that someone deleted pikey from his flash0, but will that solve the problem?

Because then I cant use the keyboard anymore with the Internet, right?

Or this problem already solved in this version?

Quote Originally Posted by dreetje9 View Post
    I noticed that in the PSP PDA v 1.3-topic, that someone deleted pikey from his flash0, but will that solve the problem?
    as far as i understood, pikey in flash0 is only useful for pure 1.5 homebrew. Personaly i use pikey for the web browser and xmb menu, but i didn't install it in the flash0 since it's not useful for me.
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

as far as i understood, pikey in flash0 is only useful for pure 1.5 homebrew. Personaly i use pikey for the web browser and xmb menu, but i didn't install it in the flash0 since it's not useful for me.
    Alright, noobquestion, how do I delete PiKey from my flash0

Just run the installer another time, and then press O for not wanting it to be installed into flash0

Or do I need to re-install FW 3.03OE-C?

it seems to be a bit tricky :

here
    here is my blog !

it seems to be a bit tricky :

here
    Yes indeed.

I think I'll wait for another typing-program to use with the keyboard, looks a bit saver to me.

Thanks for your help!

DCEmu Newbie

How exactly do I modify the pspirkeyb.ini file so that I can use my micro innovations foldaway keyboard? I tried replacing the numeric value but after I do, PSP-PDA will just give me a white screen then exits to the xmb. If I don't modify the file, PSP-PDA works fine... except i cant use my ir keyboard. help please.

hi, i'm new here and basically joined just for help with this pda program. i can't get the keyboard support to work at all and i feel like i'm making some grand obvious mistake that's preventing me from living out my dream of typing on my psp. i can get the pda to work fine, but i get no response with the keyboard, can't even navigate the menu.
    i have a targus, which i got for just this purpose. any ideas?

Does it work with Pikey ? Are you sure you put the IR sensor of the keyboard in front of the PSP IR device ?

You can test your keyboard with the simple homebrew available on my blog : here
    here is my blog !

thanks for the quick reply, zx. i have to tell you, this is the homebrew i've been dreaming about and i want to get it working, as such i have not installed piKey due to your explanation that it doesn't work with pda. i just got my targus yesterday, i can't get the test program or psp-pDa to work with it. might the cause be my 2.5 firmware (i never upgraded past that point, as sony scares the hell out of me)? i'm also runnning the noobz .9.9.5. loader. all my homebrew works perfectly, excepting this keyboard issue. should i try piKey and is there a better way to verify that it's not just my keyboard that's shot (delivered by fedex, Destroyer of Packages)? i'm a little oblivious when it comes to these kinds of things (though not so much as to overlook lining up the two IR sensors), but i'm infatuated with the idea of being able to work on my writing at inappropriate times with the help of my little psp and will do whatever it takes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information