Thread: 3.40 OE - Running Emulators

Default 3.40 OE - Running Emulators

I got a PSP yesterday, and have managed to downgrade it to 1.50, before installing the 3.40 OE custom firmware. (Apart from the version changing in System Settings, haven't noticed anything different, is this normal?)

I've had a search for the past few hours on the internet for how to install and run emulators, but places seem to give conflicting information and mention other programs or outdated firmware.

Is there a quick, easy-for-newbies guide out there, particularly for running Dgens, the Genesis emulator?

Okay, so it's simpler than I thought. All I needed to do was extract the contents of the DGen folder into the PSP/Games folder.

Why other sites were talking about eloaders, and 'PSP Sei' baffles me if it's easier to do it this way.

eloaders are so last year. Haha

I am glad you have fixed your but in the future please use the edit button so you don't double post.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

may a suggest you get eophases gpsp .9(gamboy advance emulator) Thats a really good one and plays 90+% of gamess at full speed and good sound.

i dont think theres guides but i remember a user use to make emulators and application packs with all the major required ones......but i think that was last year lol

Thread Information