Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: v3.50 PSP downgraded in China (with video)

my eyes are crying of joy

The Ta-082 mobos were made so that they can't run any fw below 2.5. Since this jigkick was only to be used by sony to recover bricked psps and to update them to the current official firmware and not for downgrading, then it makes sense why he would downgrade to 2.71.
    Therefore, it would in theory brick ta-082 psp if you tried to go back to 1.5.

You're right but I'm saying it's not downgrade, it's like some device to install that firmware and no other. on a bricked psp (much likely non bricked too)

Maybe some lame attempt from sony to ban homebrew back when 2.71 wasn't downgradable. Imagine back then, you bricked your psp, hand it over to sony and they would give it back unbricked but with the latest firmware FROM THEN, wich HAD no exploits.

So this guy got hold of this, steal, black market, something
    and that's it!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!!

im not excited about the china 3.5 being downgraded BUT the video automatically started playing while i was outside the room, all i opened was th front page of dcemu and i heard all this BASS in my room, and i was like wtf is that sound? then i looked at hte page for like 5 minutes, and i had to scroll allt he way down to find this... really scared me

I really dont feel like reading all these replies of kids who have no clue what they are talking about...

But...

Did anyone see the guy take the battery cover off, put an object into the battery compartment, start the psp then pull it out hiding it in his hand??? Because any Brand new psp I have ever bought does not have the battery already installed into it when u first buy it.
    I do belive they are using not only this secret mem stick but they also have the debug/dev battery or somthing similar because he does defanately put something into the compartment and take it out just after rebooting it. the only reason the psp is still runing is because he plugs it in first thing.

Sorry if anyone else brought this up, but like I said I didnt want to read a bunch of posts from kids wanting to downgrade there 3.5 right now

Quote Originally Posted by crypysmoker View Post
    I really dont feel like reading all these replies of kids who have no clue what they are talking about...

But...

Did anyone see the guy take the battery cover off, put an object into the battery compartment, start the psp then pull it out hiding it in his hand??? Because any Brand new psp I have ever bought does not have the battery already installed into it when u first buy it.
    I do belive they are using not only this secret mem stick but they also have the debug/dev battery or somthing similar because he does defanately put something into the compartment and take it out just after rebooting it. the only reason the psp is still runing is because he plugs it in first thing.

Sorry if anyone else brought this up, but like I said I didnt want to read a bunch of posts from kids wanting to downgrade there 3.5 right now
    Well perhaps if you would have read just a few replies you would notice that we're not all a bunch of kids whining about downgrading. We've addressed everyone of your points and several others that you didn't mention.

We did all of that and we even made fewer spelling errors in all of our posts combined than you did in your single post. Makes me wonder who the kid is in here.

DCEmu Newbie

Did anyone see the guy take the battery cover off, put an object into the battery compartment, start the psp then pull it out hiding it in his hand???. . . I do belive they are using not only this secret mem stick but they also have the debug/dev battery
    Yeah, that's pretty much what this whole thread has been talking about.

like I said I didnt want to read a bunch of posts from kids
    If you had, it would have saved you the trouble of making a new post completely devoid of original thought. Maybe we don't want to read YOUR posts. =P

ahhhh its pretty obvious its the jigkick if you've been paying attention then you know that the jigkick consist of battery and memstick what did the person do to his psp??? he inserted a battery and memstick

the psp is not new either he took it out a different box than the psp box i also want to think there is more than one in the box

and maria sharapova is sooooooo fricken hot omg holy jesus i think i'm in love lol jp but she is hot

so is that video a hoax or downgrading 3.5 able???

christ, this place is getting worse than gamefaqs

i wish they would remove this video from the front page for the psp site.

While the news is very exciting if its not fake. I really dislike the sounds coming off the video when im trying to read the other news. Esp when i have music playing, thanks.

:thumbup:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information