Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: v3.50 PSP downgraded in China (with video)

Default v3.50 PSP downgraded in China (with video)

A video clip of a supposed v3.50 downgrader is in action at a game shop in Shenzen and China who claim they can softmod PSPs with a firmware version of over v3.10. People are suspecting that this downgrade process is conducted with the Official unbricking battery from Sony.

Via EvolveXMB

(Video Embedded - wraggster)

Excellent! I can't wait for the schematics to get on the net! Hopefully they'll start producing knockoff batteries for the masses.
    I was asked to memorise what I did not understand; and, my memory being so good, it refused to be insulted in that manner. ~Aleister Crowley (1875-1947)

im not sure if i belive this. for a couple of reasons. one is that after the psp "downgraded" there was no blue screen like every other time anyone downgrades. also it looked like a video game shop. but i have on theroy which makes planty sense. mabey he hacked it so it said 3.50. then the activated the auto boot eboot feture that custom fw have. so then on his other memory card he has the recovery in his psp:game:boot:eboot (eboot being the recovery to 1.50) then he downgrades to 1.50. not very hard to fake. ill belive it when someone release data for it or something. but until then, this is what i think.

to BelmontSlayer

downgrading does not always result in a BSoD. In fact, i have only gotten a BSoD once due to a firmware change, and that was when i uped to 340 OE.

@ buildit92
    possible, but, most people are not likly to advertise that they can perform a service tht they cant. They learly show what store it is, so they will most likly get customers from it, so it does them no good to try and trick us

o right buildit92, he did all that...for internet fame?

um...this is said in the jigkick thread. dont take credit for it

If its genuine Sony are up sh*t creek without a paddle, but on the plus side homebrew for all and more units being sold. If it isn't we still have the exploit............so let's face it, Sony are still floating (not so far up) sh*t creek without a scooby doo what to do. I like it.

Blog Entries

wouldnt be hard to fake but i hope it isnt.

its been done before. and this could be it. all im saying is that even thow it might be true, im not going to belive it until the battery is released or the data on the memory card is released. that way we all no that its true.

the data has been released, and its not a meter of teh battery being released, it a mater of the battery being replicated

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information