Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

DCEmu Newbie

Why on earth has Daedalus been chosen for the port?

We will never get any games like Conker to work full speed because of the ram limitations, Surely it would of been better to port UltraHLE, then we could of atleast have a chance of a decent emulator which could run Goldeneye and Super Mario perfectly.

Daedalus imo will never be a decent emu, we will be lucky to get 1 game running full speed. Nice proof of concept though.

first person shooters are lame on the psp. As cool as you think goldeneye IS, first person shooters just wern't made for the psp.... diddy kong racing all the way =D

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IDidMyTime View Post
    Why on earth has Daedalus been chosen for the port?

We will never get any games like Conker to work full speed because of the ram limitations, Surely it would of been better to port UltraHLE, then we could of atleast have a chance of a decent emulator which could run Goldeneye and Super Mario perfectly.

Daedalus imo will never be a decent emu, we will be lucky to get 1 game running full speed. Nice proof of concept though.
    1. StrmnNrmn was the original author of Daedalus, you'd think he'd rather use his own code base that he was familiar with, right?

2. As far as I can tell UltraHLE source code was never officially released. It was leaked but the code that was leaked was old/buggy and the developers wouldn't be too happy with someone using it for a major projfect like this.

3. All roms are cached so the PSP's lack of RAM isn't a limiting factor in getting games to run.

4. Your post would've made more sense if it was made around a year ago. There are plenty of games that run well with the last few releases.

DCEmu Regular

Oh yeah, VOTE ZELDA! I'm tired of it crahing every time I enter the room with the slingshot. F-Zero would also be nice, you were able to start a death match race in R10 and it ran pretty fast (35-50 fps or so) but it mysteriously stopped loading at all with R11.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time here.
    Perfecting Super Mario 64 or Super Smash Bros. would be great,but I would like to see some other games running at playable speed before that. I don't want to be playing Mario because it's playable,and when I beat it I won't have any other game to play. It'll be better to have all games playable at once.

I voted for Goldeneye simply because I think it will work well on the psp. Fzero and Diddy Kong Racing would be great as well.

DCEmu Newbie

Could you add FZero in your next poll for R14 please, i would have choice that.

Anyway i picked Golden Eye

zelda mm because i have zelda oot on my gamecube so i'm not too bothered about oot on psp

DCEmu Newbie

that list sucks

sin & punishment is the game i would vote

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information