Tyne has released a new version of his Quake brawling mod with a plethora of new changes:

- No more flickering graphics!
- Vigil now has a secondary standing animation when he's near ledges and both feet are not on the ground
- Spin attack now requires mana and does not use health any longer
- Vigil's voice has been changed once again, he no longer sounds like Terry (I also did the voice acting myself)
- Squashed a few gameplay / AI bugs that were remaining, TAoV practically has ZERO bugs that I'm aware of
- You no longer need to double tap to backflip out of falling, just press it once
- "Level Up" / "Armor Up" 2D Sprites now appear over Vigil when he's upgraded, also uses Quake's 2D rotation effects and looks rather cool
- Vigil's look has slightly changed for the better, also there are high resolution Vigil skins in Darkplaces now!
- Now uses full optimization when the progs.dat is compiled, meaning TAoV should run faster and better on lower end computers / Dreamcast
- Chopped animation frames out of Vigil's spin attack and the sword spin before he executed his flaming head smash attack; they were animating too fast before and it'd mess up timing with low framerates
- Certain enemies are now able to block Vigil's attacks
- Damage tweaks on Vigil, especially to the diving swallow which is just a tad more powerful now
- Full cooperative multiplayer / internet support now with up to 4 players at once, I recommend using Darkplaces as it's netcode is far superior
- func_destroy has been completely fixed and now when destroyed it'll blow up into several chunks, and also is no longer called func_destoy which was a horrible typo
- Vigil's flaming head smash now moves forward a tiny bit instead of straight down
- controls.cfg is now renamed to settings.cfg since it's more logical and contains multiplayer color / name settings
- Several text changes from "Vigil" to "You" for multiplayer purposes among other things
- New font, the old one was a place holder; this one is much nicer looking and is actually readable
- New particle effects on the spin attack, and the diving swallow when connected has a new special effect also and a rather cool sound
- Scenery gibs speeds and spinning are now random, meaning func_destroy and barrels that are destroyed look more realistic
- Recorded new demos
- Updated Vigil's wall grab, it now requires Vigil's full body to be able to connect to the wall instead of just the area where he shoves his sword in; this causes less conflict with ledge grabbing
- Vigil is now able to "split second" block, meaning even in the middle of an attack animation you can cancel out of it aside from the more powerful attacks!
- castle.bsp is updated

http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/vie...7434&start=380