Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: psx4all & snes4all

DCEmu Newbie

Default psx4all & snes4all

Hello, I am just curious on the progress of snes4all and psx4all. Are we due for an update soon for either one?

I have to say, I never gave snes4all a chance until yesterday because I have always heard it has about the same performance as DreamSNES, but actually, i was very impressed by how much better it ran the games i am into (final fantasy mostly). Sure it is about the same with mario and donkey kong, but the final fantasies run WAAAY better than they do on dreamSNES. Keep up the good work on snes4all, and all the other 4all's for that matter (uae4all is spectacular to me, I loved that system).

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, what about psx4all?

DCEmu Newbie

I am also interested. Any chance of a status report, Chui? Thanks!

DCEmu Newbie

No dynamic recompile , no full speed.

SNES4ALL project is stopped now, sorry. Fox and me are thinking to rebuild ALL for making a ZNES multiplatform port with some SH4 assembler cores. It is very crazy and we will spend a long time.

Also now Fox and me are working on a secret project I think that we could have a decent release for christmas.

About PSX4ALL is very complex project and maybe it will be the definitive project and i am sure that it will be the last project for me.

Now PSX4ALL is developed for GP2X and PSP coders, really friends and i hope that they will get the best results at near future.

Finally, the next is: ZX4ALL with new ZX/Spectrum games, other Fenix games/remakes, Neverball, MAME4ALL and the secrect project ;-) also i hope release some commercial games for Dreamcast at the next years with 3dfxdev.net

GP2X Coder

Chui!
    Congrats on the secret project. Very exciting stuff!
    You're my one of my favorite homebrew developers, a true inspiration. I hope to see you continue software development for the longest of time. If you ever need a helping hand when it comes to dev, let me know.

a secret Project, sounds interesting... is it going to be one of those releases where the public knows nothing of it, only when its done?

yeah im pretty sure thats a good definition of secret

But yeah Chui I wish you all the luck in the world for the " secret project" it sounds interesting... im sure youll amaze us 4all (lame joke)

Nice, can't wait for the secret project

Dcemu Coder

Keep up your good work Chui & Fox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information