Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: psx4all & snes4all

DCEmu Newbie

a secret project ?
    Oh , my god!
    Since the CPU of GEN is M68K and FOX's FAME core is mature , I hope it would not be GEN4all!
    Or maybe it is PCE4all If that's an emu for DC.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chui View Post
    SNES4ALL project is stopped now, sorry. Fox and me are thinking to rebuild ALL for making a ZNES multiplatform port with some SH4 assembler cores. It is very crazy and we will spend a long time.

Also now Fox and me are working on a secret project I think that we could have a decent release for christmas.

About PSX4ALL is very complex project and maybe it will be the definitive project and i am sure that it will be the last project for me.

Now PSX4ALL is developed for GP2X and PSP coders, really friends and i hope that they will get the best results at near future.

Finally, the next is: ZX4ALL with new ZX/Spectrum games, other Fenix games/remakes, Neverball, MAME4ALL and the secrect project ;-) also i hope release some commercial games for Dreamcast at the next years with 3dfxdev.net

Thanks for the news; did a newspost

Is the secret project by any chance on a certain video site with a video of it running?

...or is the secret project something based on FENIX ? - like Streets of Rage Remake ?

DCEmu Newbie

Chui,

Would you give us some more information? I come to this forum every day looking for news from you! Thank you.

we are curious about this

DCEmu Newbie

Any word on this secret project yet? I'm quite curious, hoping it is that new n64 DC emu floating around. An optimized n64-4all would be monumental. Regardless, i guess it wouldnt be a "secret project" if i was actually told what it was, but still is there at least a scheduled time of when we will get more information on this? Not asking for a release or anything, and not trying to rush.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by gxb View Post
    a secret project ?
    Oh , my god!
    Since the CPU of GEN is M68K and FOX's FAME core is mature , I hope it would not be GEN4all!
    Or maybe it is PCE4all If that's an emu for DC.

Obviously , what I guessed is right.
    Last edited by gxb; March 10th, 2008 at 23:14.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information