Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Baby V4 Talking Alarm Clock

PSP Coder

Default Time Baby V4 Talking Alarm Clock

Time Baby V4b 08/07/07 Australia.

Hi Guys,
    Here is a talking alarm clock for the PSP. V4 is a bunch of fixes,
    and a new impementation of Adrahil's PSP Alarm library.
    Q: So what's the big deal?

A: The implementation of Adrahil's alarm library means that you can set the alarm,
    put the PSP unit in standby for the night, and have it auto wake up back into the
    application to sound the alarm.
    As an added bonus, it also allows you to set a wake up time for the PSP unit,
    turn it all the way off, and have it wake up and auto boot your predefined homebrew.
    V4b (08/07/07):
    - Alarm is auto activated if the START button is used to suspend the PSP unit.
    - Additional sub display mode allows the user to adjust the colour of all graphic digits as desired.
    - Added feature to save colour and alarm time settings to configuration file.

V4 (07/07/07):
    - Implemented adrahil's Alarm Library to handle alarm where the PSP is either suspended, or in standby.
    - Implemented a moon phase calculator with graphic moon display accurate to one segment.
    - Removed Mikmod Sound Library, and implemented 6AM Sample Player to achieve CD quality sound.
    - Implemented a time announcement mode where the time is announced every minute.
    - Speech routine is no longer timer based. Samples are played end to end for fluid sounding speech.
    - Underclocked PSP unit to 135/111/1 for battery conservation while used with the power on.
    - Removed lap counter (bean counter) feature that was present from version 2.
    - Images are now present in the executeable, and are loaded from memory at program startup.
    - Various other graphics fixes and improvements including calender display.
    Known Bugs: None! Ha!

Download from Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/41711226...y_V4b.zip.html
    Info / Donations: http://www.freewebs.com/defxev/TimeBaby.htm

Cheers, Art.

Woot! V4 is goooooood! But I hear no alarm with the standby method... THe PSP wake up with a bell on the screen but.. no sound. Is it normal?
    BTW : My sound isn't mute

DCEmu Legend

What a cool homebrew app! And all the new features seem really great as well. I'll be playing around with this for sure.

Great work! Hope to see more.

PSP Coder

Woot! V4 is goooooood! But I hear no alarm with the standby method... THe PSP wake up with a bell on the screen but.. no sound. Is it normal?
    BTW : My sound isn't mute
    You must use START button to set alarm and standby, not the power switch.
    Don't forget to activate the alarm with the Circle button, otherwise it will wake up, but no alarm sound.

DCEmu Old Pro

Brilliant application, will try it soon!

Have always wondered if it was possible to have an alarm wake the PSP up from standby.

Cloudy

THAT IS COOL!
    ive been using sleep and wake because my clock is broken, and just turning off the screen. but this allowing me to put it into sleep mode and it will auto wake back up is VERY good. thanks i am deffinantly switching prgrams now because this one sounds alot better with nicer features. thanks man i will be using this

PSP Coder

Thanks for the comments
    New version uploaded ^^
    Art.

Great application! Every function is working perfectly on 3.40 OE-A.
    Thanks, Art!

Nice release

Thanks

DCEmu Pro

Art this is a really nifty application for the PSP I do indeed use this to wake me up for the college

Your a talented coder and have been for a while now, I am surprised you have not considered working in the custom firmwares???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information