Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Xandu's Media Player 2 BETA Finally released at GBAX 2007 Competition!!

DCEmu Newbie

i'm not sure, Xandu, will either be on tomorrow, and if he isnt then i'll see if i can get him on msn.

sorry for not being able to help

Okay, Installed.

It completely sucks.

Just stick to your XMB media player. Its worlds beyond this.

This doesn't even support folders, the sampling rate is poor, the ID3 tag read is not there, or at best wrong. No equalizer. Its also slow, and buggy.

Stick to the sony XMB. This currently offers nothing better than what the PSP is installed with...

DCEmu Newbie

This is just outta beta'ing, give it time. Dont just judge it by first glance.

also, he might be adding things to it.

I just cannot see any reason for this. The sony psp pre-install is worlds beyond this.

If this software cannot play the music from my ipod, it is not turning my psp into an ipod... It just feels to me like very bitter promices.

DCEmu Rookie

a bit to early released?

well, anyway, if he continues to develop it,this app could be very handy, and it looks vell too!!

If it becomes better than what I already have, I will support it.

But currently it is - 123 points from what I already have.

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, but dont be forgetting that this is an app, not editing th built in psp music player, so thats your opinion, i thinks it's a really good app, and if he's gonna be adding to ti then that will be a good extra

just some minor bugs [excellent job btw]

it greatly dislikes Korn's 2007 sampler music, crashes on both of the songs.

My Chemical Romance - Helena 3:22, on this app, 23:51; but it still switches at the "regular" time

ID3 Tag not always read

switching songs is buggy as it does not entirely stop the playback of the song before switching [you hear jumpy noises then it plays the next song in selection]

pressing "Select" crashes it and makes you "press start to restart"

"Click Wheel" with analog, function, but buggy [while turning to go down, it'll go up sometimes]

awkward noise before starting a song

song playback is not continued in menus [not included for saving RAM?]

all being ran out of the GAME folder

and a question...what is with the WMP skin in the "Files" folder?

and Shiori, just cause you dont' like it doesn't meen that you gotta tell other ppl to use the the XMB version, this is an AIP [alternative in progress]

DCEmu Rookie

This is a cool start!

Sub-folder support is a must for me to use it, though.

DCEmu Regular

This an awesome concept and i like what you released to show us what it'll hopefully shape up into. Everyone who's saying this is a bad release should shut themselves in a hole and never come out. This is a beta or proof of concept. This is basicially what he aims for. I can't wait for a non crashing release and maybe some sub menu support. I don't know if this is possible but maybe ipod video support and album artwork. Now that would just blow me away. Keep it up xuandu

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information