Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Downgraded to 1.5v...... NOW???

DCEmu Newbie

ok, i got it to work. apparently it was the file itself that the emulator didn't recognize, so i got i got some roms of the same games from another source, and they worked.

anywayz, my next question....
    i have the N64 emulator, but there is no icon or anything, how do i apply one?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bollyjack View Post
    ok, i got it to work. apparently it was the file itself that the emulator didn't recognize, so i got i got some roms of the same games from another source, and they worked.

anywayz, my next question....
    i have the N64 emulator, but there is no icon or anything, how do i apply one?
    anybody?

3.52m33 custom firmware is the best =)

Stay away from M33 firmware it's too buggy at the moment, Kjetil1991 I wouldn'nt recommend that firmware at the moment there's many high risks involved with it. 3.40 oe is the current firmware that you should upgrade to if you want full compatibility with all homebrew as many homebrew now comes with only a 1.0 eboot which for people who have just bought a new PSP can be confused by.

DCEmu Newbie

come on guys

can anybody answer my question? I have the N64 Emulator, but there is no icon, how do i put one?

DCEmu Pro

Use PBP Unpacker to modify the EBOOT and add your own icon and picture.

DCEmu Newbie

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, i need a good tutorial for using PS1P emulator. I have an iso file for FF7, three iso's actually, i placed one of the iso in the __SCE__ps1p folder

It says, "the game could not be started. (8002014C)

.. psx emulator is built into OE and M33 firmware. just use autopopstation4 or something like that to convert your games into eboot format.

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    Stay away from M33 firmware it's too buggy at the moment, Kjetil1991 I wouldn'nt recommend that firmware at the moment there's many high risks involved with it. 3.40 oe is the current firmware that you should upgrade to if you want full compatibility with all homebrew as many homebrew now comes with only a 1.0 eboot which for people who have just bought a new PSP can be confused by.
    k if its too buggy. name the bugs it has.. hmm? whats that? you dont know?! well update then! its just as stable as any OE firmware, theres no problems with 3.52 M33-2.. also its easier to install ( noob friendly )

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    .. psx emulator is built into OE and M33 firmware. just use autopopstation4 or something like that to convert your games into eboot format.

k if its too buggy. name the bugs it has.. hmm? whats that? you dont know?! well update then! its just as stable as any OE firmware, theres no problems with 3.52 M33-2.. also its easier to install ( noob friendly )
    thanks for the info. The autopopstation4, can u explain how it works? i put the isos in the same folder as the "AutoPopstation4.bat", i execute it, i type in the full name of the iso i want to use, and nothing happens??? any help is appreciate

DCEmu Newbie

AAWWWEESSOOMMMMEEE

I got FF7 on my PSP. Now, how do i make it fullscreen?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information