Will use their experience from Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Hotel Transylvania and more.
The Angry Birds movie doesn't hit cinemas until July 1st 2016, but Rovio is gradually catapulting details out as the months roll by.
We already know The Simpsons writer Jon Vitti, Ice Ageproducer Catherine Winder, and Despicable Me producer John Cohen are on-board, with Sony Pictures securing distribution rights.
Now, the games studio has announced Clay Kaytis and Fergal Reilly will direct the 3D CG-animated film.
Kaytis joins with 19 years of experience as Walt Disney Animation Studios where he worked on Tangled, Tangled Ever After, Wreck-It Ralph, Bolt, Paperman and upcoming film Frozen.
Meanwhile, Reilly has worked with Sony Pictures for the past ten years, contributing to Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Hotel Transylvania, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, Spider-Man 2and The Iron Giant.
Mikael Hed, CEO, Rovio, said: "I’m very excited that Fergal and Clay have joined us, bringing with them their vast expertise. They are two of the brightest rising talents in animation, and I’m confident we are building the right team to tell the story of Angry Birds and deliver an amazing movie experience to our fans."
Rovio is already dabbling with animation through its Toons TV platform, which has secured more than one billion views.

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/read/...s-movie/022545