via http://ax86.patrickaalto.com/ablog.html

It has been quite a while since my last blog post for ax86. I have been working on the Raspberry Pi version, and then on the GCW-Zero version of my emulation core, so this Android version has not seen much progress. However, now I have a new licensee for my core, and thus now the Raspberry Pi and GCW-Zero versions are on hold until I can make all the changes to my emulation core that the new licensee needs. The new licensee is a company called Amiga Games Inc / Retro Infinity.
Amiga Games Inc has licensed many old Amiga games, and the Retro Infinity side of the company has similarly acquired licenses for many old DOS games. They plan to release the games on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8 platforms, among others. They are interested in using my emulation core when running DOS games on ARM-based devices, and thus I am currently working on porting my emulation core to run on all those platforms. Android is the easiest as my ax86 project already runs on an Android device, the other platforms need more work. In addition to this porting project I need to create a suitable API to my emulation core which the user interface created by them will use.
Since they hope to release the first games by this holiday season, you can imagine that I have quite a lot of work to do in a relatively short time for this project, and need to put my other emulation projects on hold for a while.

Amiga Games Inc / Retro Infinity is owned by a public company Writers' Group Film Corporation, which has released several press releases concerning their future plans, if you are interested. See for example the following: