Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MarcaDS v4.0 - Arcade Emulator for Nintendo DS

I have lemmings on my card. MarcaDS works fine.

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone get Masao to work with sound? I can get it to launch, just no sound...

Also, is there a way to turn off sound? Digdug and Galaga may run better with sound off, those games are actually running different boards for sound and graphics.

If anything, this emulator "emulates" just a handful of games in the gameslist as "playable." I wish this would have been pointed out in the Readme, I got all excited about Galaga.

Just play the nes rom of Galaga on NesDS.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    Anyone get Masao to work with sound? I can get it to launch, just no sound...

Also, is there a way to turn off sound? Digdug and Galaga may run better with sound off, those games are actually running different boards for sound and graphics.

If anything, this emulator "emulates" just a handful of games in the gameslist as "playable." I wish this would have been pointed out in the Readme, I got all excited about Galaga.
    The gamelist list Masao as having no sound. However it does say that Bagman and Super Bagman have partial sound but I get none unless I'm not playing into it enough.The split screen does make some games unplayable like Time Pilot for instance.
    Either way the DLDI support and being able to play many of the games at full speed(albeit without sound) makes this a great release.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by douglasamcintosh View Post
    I have lemmings on my card. MarcaDS works fine.
    Is your card an R4 tho?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    The gamelist list Masao as having no sound. However it does say that Bagman and Super Bagman have partial sound but I get none unless I'm not playing into it enough.The split screen does make some games unplayable like Time Pilot for instance.
    Either way the DLDI support and being able to play many of the games at full speed(albeit without sound) makes this a great release.
    I agree it's a great release, and all good things come in time.

I would rephrase my original post to say most of the games are "Fully Playable" with Galaga and Digdug being "Playable" with the caveat of running at 60% speed.

DCEmu Newbie

Every game I try to play I get garbage on the top screen and the bottom screen says "Error = 80" Im using G6 Lite.

DCEmu Pro

Are you DLDI patching MarcaDS.nds with the correct patch?

I had to put MarcaDS.nds in the root of my card.

I left all my roms in zip format.

You could also test your roms in MAME,because there are a ton of incomplete roms. I had to grab files from other rom sets. Mame told me what files were missing.

DCEmu Newbie

Yes, and the DLDI32 GUI message I get is "MarcaDS.nds does not have a DLDI section". Please help!

DCEmu Pro

Well if your using the newest version of Marca, there is a dldi section.
    http://www.portabledev.com/files/fil...rcaDS_V40e.zip

Use DLDIRC(dldi right click) it is the easiest way to patch your .nds files, just choose G6 during installation.
    http://psychowood.altervista.org/getDLDIrc.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information