Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lameboy v0.9 Released - GB/GBC emulator for DS

The roms need to have a .gb or .gbc file extension.

Since those have a .7z file extenstion it means you need to unzip them using winrar.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomedavid View Post
    Need some help:

I d/led 0.9 and patched it through DLDIrc and got a lameboy_sclt.nds file for my Supercard Lite DS.

When I run this on my DS it brings up a file directory with white text and a black background and on the bottom screen it says
    "fat:/LAMEBOY/
    > [..]"

There are two GameBoy roms (.7z) in that folder but it won't show up.

Am I using the wrong DLDI program (DLDI right click) or do I need a different type of ROM than .7z/patch the rom with some program?
    LOL you can't use roms that are in 7zip format or any other format besides .gbc So you need to unzip the roms with 7zip.

Actually if the games are less than 2 MB in size you can have them in ZIP format. Larger games must be uncompressed. But yeah, 7zip is not supported, so you'll need to extract that.

DCEmu Rookie

Awesome release but theres one drastically needed feature: button mapping. I have NDSL and those start/select buttons are terrible! Playing start/select heavy games like all the zeldas is really annoying. Please change start and select to x and y. Or, better yet add a feature to allow custom mapping. :thumbup:

Sweet, glorious specs of the 11.6 millimeter device (that's frickin' thin, by the way) include a 3.5-inch 480 x 320 touchscreen display with multi-touch support and a proximity sensor to turn off the screen when it's close to your face

spam link deleted

DCEmu Regular

wow, this is my favorite emulator ever. I've been using it ever since the first release and I must say it's great. Keep it up! Finally I can play my favorite Gameboy Color games on my DS.

Do you think Wireless Multiplayer Link will ever exist? That'd be pretty neat.

DCEmu Rookie

This is amazing release, thanks for this.

Keep going your awesome work.

unzip the 7zip files, if you don't have a program for it get Winrar can work with nearly all compressing systems.

This is DLDI build right? So does this work with DLDIwiki's M3 CF DLDI, which fails read aligment test?

You could just try it and find out, you know.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information