Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: jas0nuk & a team working on another 3.51 Custom Firmware

DCEmu Newbie

WTF all of a sudden all these fiwmwares somethings up and is 3.51OE-A From team noobz and dax coming or not

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tophead420 View Post
    YESSSSSSS.!!!!!!!!!!. Even more choices. Im sorry to say this but Dark-Alex leaving the scene may have been a good move for the PSPS scene. Now that there are so may diffenert cfw being made we may not have to worry about not having one. Unless sony just totally kills them off
    actually, I think that having all these new cfw is bad. Yes, it provides for more choices, but now the separate add-ons, plugins, and homebrew will not be uniform or will not be coming out because the cfw community will be fragmented.

What I'm trying to say is that I hope all these cfw will bring about a new era in homebrew and we will find a cfw to which will be a new standard for the homebrew community.

hmmm 3 now.

wel 1 + 2 that may or may not get released

Oh damn,what's this? Now this is getting boring. Just like the flashers...the flashers were cool at the beginning,then everyone started making them and look now..

You guys complain way too much... a month ago everyone was like whoa is me, dark alex is leaving, and now your like why is their so much to choose from.

Whether its good or bad you should be grateful because it will benifit the scene... PERIOD!!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
    You guys complain way too much... a month ago everyone was like whoa is me, dark alex is leaving, and now your like why is their so much to choose from.

Whether its good or bad you should be grateful because it will benifit the scene... PERIOD!!!!!!
    Don't get me wrong, I'd be totally happy if after a while we find a good custom fw and everyone accepts it as the standard cfw (like the se/oe of da). If we don't find a clear winner, everyone will have their own fw and homebrew, as a result, will suffer.

DCEmu Old Pro

Hmm, I don't know what to think about this.

We'll have to see how it goes.

Cloudy

Quote Originally Posted by krazykarl View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'd be totally happy if after a while we find a good custom fw and everyone accepts it as the standard cfw (like the se/oe of da). If we don't find a clear winner, everyone will have their own fw and homebrew, as a result, will suffer.
    Im glad your thinking of possible outcomes, but with more variety developers will step up to get their firmware used, thus new features arise.

A clear winner will be presented troughout all the variety... that topples the others with more useful features than the others, and thats the firmware that will be used.

( its also a basic law of economy)

wow battle of the firmwares just started LOL

It's gonna be a lot of testing to decide wich should be best,

But yeah! bring it on!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazykarl View Post
    actually, I think that having all these new cfw is bad. Yes, it provides for more choices, but now the separate add-ons, plugins, and homebrew will not be uniform or will not be coming out because the cfw community will be fragmented.

What I'm trying to say is that I hope all these cfw will bring about a new era in homebrew and we will find a cfw to which will be a new standard for the homebrew community.
    I'd say one main goal of the cfw creators is to keep compatibility with existing plugins. Why make them if they didn't suppost plugins we already have. Would be kinda piontless don't you think?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information