Occasionally we find a deal too good to ignore and are compelled to spread the word. So we've decided we're going to start alerting you fine readers to any particularly juicy offers we spot on our adventures around the internet, starting with this rather irresistible PS Vita bundle.
Argos is offering Wi-Fi or 3G version of the PS Vita, an 8GB memory card, Killzone Mercenary and Virtua Tennis game for £139.99. In case you need telling: that's a very good offer.
To grab it head here and then scroll down to the special offers section. The offer is listed to end on October 22.
Personally, I adore my Vita, especially since I've acquired a PlayStation Plus membership which delivers monthly free games on top of discounts. Admittedly it's lacking in the bigger games, but I've sunk a stupid amount of hours into Persona 4 Golden, WipEout 2048 and Lumines: Electronic Symphony.
Where it really shines, however, is in the indie department; stuff like Thomas Was Alone, Hotline Miami and Guacamelee. Indie games are going to be a big focus for Sony going forward too, on top of all the back-and-forth with PS4. If you've been thinking about picking one up, this might be the time.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...?storeId=10151