Thread: Plz help in need of assisstance

Unhappy Plz help in need of assisstance

ok ive used mapthis for quite a while and got acquainted on how to use it but wat stubbles me is how to make the sound work in mapthis 0.499 using the PSP GPS Unit i want it to say like "left turn ahead" and "right turn ahead" and "arrived at destination" i noe there already in the map when u download them and i have the map and my directions but do u have to enable the message or do i have the wrong mapthis someone plz help=/

DCEmu Newbie

You will find the speaking directions in the up and coming 0.50.

Even so, you will also need geodata intact in your downloaded maps.
    At present, only USA/Canada maps are available with geodata. Some European countries may also have geodata but they do not seem to work.

but why are the messages there in 0.499 beta? is it just for reference? or can we actually use it? also im using the right mapthis 0.499 right it works and everything amazingly i just wonderin if in this version u can make the sound work?? cuz thers many .mp3 files in the system and maps. and i live in canada and i have geodata.dat so yea. and do u noe when 0.50 is comin out cuz on june 16 deniska said a week hopefully it comes out soon i really respect this software made for the psp

DCEmu Newbie

I believe that they are there, because deniska was working on getting them going properly, but released .499 before they were implemented. This is beta software, so you will sometimes see pieces of features that are not implemented yet.

There is a video of .5 where this feature is working, and this is one of the touted features of .5... patience dear grasshopper.

aii i just tried the unofficial one and it has sound implemented maybe deniska could take a look at it cuz its based on his software and the sound works maybe he already did not sure but yea just hoping the 0.5 comes out soon!:thumbup:

Thread Information