Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Genesis v0.1 - New genesis emulator with sound

DCEmu Newbie

sweet way to go i cant wait to play with the sound umm question whats the frequency now for it? just currious.

again i really appriciate all the people who put their free time into these emulators and homebrews. i cant wait to see what will happen 1 year from now with psp. so far its only been 5 or 6 months since psp came out here and we already have a ton to mess with on it.

way to go!

sougen, if this was ur last update forever, im sure people would be more than satisfied!!! u did a ton of work on this emulator and I for one can play the last few updates without worrying if there is another update for awhile. i think it cleary is the best (and the prettiest) of all the emus... definitely top 2!!! take ur time perfecting it and thx again!

da relic

Blog Entries

Sougen do you have a paypal account or something that those that would like to give thanks to you can do

and thanks for anoth great release

Well I just tried a older save and it worked.

great work

DCEmu Newbie

Default I cant get the games to work PLEASE HELP!!!

I can open the program and i have downloaded ROMS but I dont know how to get the roms to work. Please send me a Quick reply of what to do

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

well i diddnt see anyone reply to what i asked. i just need to know will changing the sound frwuency harm my psp? and what was the frwuency to begin with?

No it wont harm the PSP, it just might make the emulator run slow is all.

And to Raptor, do you have the ROMS on the PSP, can you direct the EMU to the roms? What seems to be the problem?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee
    No it wont harm the PSP, it just might make the emulator run slow is all.

And to Raptor, do you have the ROMS on the PSP, can you direct the EMU to the roms? What seems to be the problem?
    I dont know why its not working. Its starts and it goes to the screen with the ROMS but they wont load. WHat file should they be in and where is the place to get the best roms if these roms wont work?

Thanks

Raptor

DCEmu Newbie

...the only sound I thought was 'off' before was the sonic spin dash from Sonic 2 - at 44100 it's sounds closer to what I remember............

sougen, you did a fantastic job of emulating the ym2612 chip at a frequincy of 44100. IT really sounds great, and really doesn't slow down the emulator that much. Hopefully after you optimize all the code then it'll run smoothly on the frequincy, I really love it =D. and thanks again for another fantastic update! ^o^

Thread Information