Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Genesis v0.1 - New genesis emulator with sound

DCEmu Newbie

Good god why are people like this?!?!?!?

There is NO way currently to play emulators on 1.51 / 1.52 / 2.0 firmwares for the PSP

No one knows when they will be able to, but from what I've read it's going to be a pain in the A$$ - so stop asking! Believe me, if and when they do crack it in some form you'll know because it will be pretty major news on this site and others...

And for the guy who can't get Mickey Mouse to play...try a different rom from a different region and/or source...good luck

To Sougen: Thanks for this emulator; this is and was my favorite system. I always wanted the Nomad but this is even better!!! Any future improvements will only build on this near perfect program...except for the fact the magic potions don't show up in Golden Axe....

????

sup guys... i decided to upgrade to 1.7, but the top half on my screen is white.... anyway to fix this? i cant read the words on the screen. i can still play the games though, they r fine. its the options screen where ur saves and roms r.

da relic

oops... i 4got to transfer the other files.... doh!!!

da relic

THIS LOOKS SWEET ASS HELL!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slik da relic
    sup guys... i decided to upgrade to 1.7, but the top half on my screen is white.... anyway to fix this? i cant read the words on the screen. i can still play the games though, they r fine. its the options screen where ur saves and roms r.

da relic

ooo i can help you with this hehehe. it happened to me but not sure if its the same with you. it diddnt contain the font for the emulator make sure you manually put the other icons and font into the emulator main folder. then see if it loads up ok?

hope that helped you. good luck.

edit: you posted 1 minute before i finished hehehe

DCEmu Newbie

Does anyone know where i can contact sougen?

Alright thanks,

-Gordon

Best thing is to wirte your comment here im sure he will read it

you can always send a PM if you need to :P

PSP Genesis Coder

Just another small update:

- Automatic support for loading old save states (untested since I don't have any old save states around)
    - Option to change the sound quality. (44100 is not recommended because it needs a lot of processing power to emulate the ym2612 chip at that frequency), but it's there if you really want it.

Just some info on the 6-button setting. You should only turn it on for games that support it. A lot of games don't handle the 6-button controller properly (which is why there is a 'Mode' button on a real controller that you hold down when you power up the megadrive). I'll have a look at seeing if this can be autodetected.

Just so people won't be guessing/asking later on, I am currently really busy, so there won't be much releases for a while.

(Screenshots and Download of latest release can also be found here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspgenesis.shtml )

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awsome release again sougen.

Your to nice to us.

DCEmu Coder

Cool! I'm gona try this out tomorrow.
    PSP Genesis is pretty good right now, so hopefully people won't post too much asking for the next update. Besides, they're too focused on pestering the other programmers for faster SNES emulators .

Thread Information