Thread: iPhone / iPod to consume 25% of global flash memory output?

Blog Entries

ipod iPhone / iPod to consume 25% of global flash memory output?

C'mon, don't act so shocked -- you had to realize that these record sales of NAND-based iPhones and iPods were using up some serious flash memory, right? Turns out, Apple's two biggest hits are "expected to consume 25-percent of the global flash output," which could in turn drive up prices of said memory in the not too distant future. DRAMeXchange, a market research company out of Taiwan that tracks the memory industry, further suggested that it could take "about two to three quarters before manufacturers can raise their chip yield rates to a higher level," which doesn't bode well for anyone hoping to see a price cut on any of Apple's handhelds due to increased volume purchasing in the memory department.

via engadget

DCEmu Newbie

I think, iPhone will aslo sell great.
    I have purchase an 8GB one.

Apple has sold about 7,000,000 within one week.

iPhone video converter: Convert video files to iPhone.
    DVD to iPhone Converter: How to convert DVD movie to your iPhone.

Default Powerful DVD to iPhone Converter

'AVATAR' is running on many big cinima, but do you want to enjoy it on your iPhone? do you want to watch it with your family at home? With DVD to iPhone Converter to achieve it. Maybe there is a problem you need to think about it, how to rip dvd to iphone with this perfect DVD to iPhone Conveter. Also I don't forget Mac users, I share with you this powerful DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac

There are some of useful DVD to iPhone Converters. DVD to iPhone Converter is professional and full-featured DVD to iPhone converting software which is professionally designed for iPhone users to rip DVD to iPhone supporting video and audio formats.
    Rip DVD to iPhone 3G has become very easy. here i would like to introduce you a good DVD to iPhone 3G Ripper, the best iPhone DVD Ripper, can help you rip DVD movie to iPhone 3G and enjoy your favourite DVD movies on your iPhone 3G anytime and anywhere.DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac is a good tool for Mac users who are using iPhone or iPhone 3G. It supports to customize and convert DVD to MP4, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC etc. which are widely used by iPhone, or any other smart mobile devices.I would like to take iPhone Convert for Mac as an example to tell you How to Rip DVD to iPhone on Mac.

Thread Information