Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished book

DCEmu Newbie

Default Finished book

ive finished it..
    it is very good!!
    the death of Fred, Dobby, Snape, Lupin, Tonks and i think more but i dont remember.. :O
    what did YOU think of it?

DCEmu Newbie

Default me too

finished it today..i cried a load when fred died!! argh how could he!

end chapter was nice..had to keep re reading cause his kids names confused me!

Default best book!

For 2 entire chapters i thought harry was a goner! ending chapter was ok though a bit complicated with all the different names and things! i loved the book but now that i finished i regret i because what im i supposed to look forward to from now on! its a real shame we wont be getting anymore of HP! but jkrowlings been brilliant with the ending!

Yeah, it is sad.

This is all the people who died:
    hedwig
    moody
    scrimgeour
    pettigrew
    dobby
    crabbe
    colin creevy
    fred
    tonks
    lupin
    bellatrix
    lots of hogwarts people
    snape
    technically harry
    and voldemort:thumbup:

I don't think i missed anyone...

DCEmu Newbie

Default Blah

Im sure Bellatrix didn't die, she ran away.

I was upset over Snape dying, I always knew he was a goodie, and I was sad about Lupin, Tonks and Fred died too

Default Mistake in age

did any one notice that tonks and lupin's son, teddy, was still going to hogwarts when he was 19, i thought that they finished at 17.

Default harry and voldemort

hey can someone explain to me clearer how harry survived the killing curse in the forbidden forest? i still dont get it and ive read dumbledore's explanation dozens of times

can someone please help me and explain....

harry did not die because he is the true owner of the elder wand and the wand did not want to kill its owner

DCEmu Newbie

belltik was killed by molly wealsly and the reason harry did not die was beacuse the eldr wond belgoned to him

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hermione123 View Post
    did any one notice that tonks and lupin's son, teddy, was still going to hogwarts when he was 19, i thought that they finished at 17.
    he wasnt going to hogwarts!! he was snogging victoire and when james asked him what he was doing he said 'he said he'd come to see her off'
    obviously whichever one of the weasleys brothers have a daughter called victoire and shes still at hogwarts and id teddy's girlfriend so hed just come to say bye to her before she went back to school!

anyway personally i really loved the book was never upset like i was when sirius died though! i still think it would have been a better ending if harry had have died though... but im happy he lived but i kinda wanted him to be able to see all the people that hes lost finaly but i suppose him having a good life is just as good just not really as emotional in my oppinion!

oh and JK Rowling said that she didnt want to kill two of the people that she did anyone have n e ideas who she didnt want to kill? i thort it was mean killing fred and not george... but yeah there i go again lol...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information