Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Psp Is Screwed !!! And Im Not Happy !!!

Default My Psp Is Screwed !!! And Im Not Happy !!!

ok so i updated mine and my brothers psps to this new M33 firmware, and everything is GREAT !! other then, well alot, i went to put some stuff on my psp, and i plugged in the USB cable and went to USB mode, and the waves in the background FREEZE, and it says please wait on the screen, then it never goes to USB mode, but i can go back to the menus, and on my brothers PSP when you go to the browser, i get the BLUE screen of death, and i have to take the battery out, OH, and this happens on my brothers PSP to, the usb thing. I would just go back to 3.40oe, BUT i cant put any files on my psp, SO atm i am F**KED, and am not happy at all, this week is ending HORRIBLY !! and nothing happens through the recovery menu either.
    Spoiler!

im bidding on a white PSP on ebay right now, so that might be my only hope.
    any help would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

does usb work through recovery?

Nope, i put that in the post, after all my bitching about wy week, so you probably skipped it, i would have lol

restore default settings first.. next if that doesnt work take your memory stick out, and put it in one of the computer's usb ports, and downgrad to 1.5 like that.

put my memory stick into the USB ? and that didnt do anything for my USB problem. but when i restored defult settings, the internet worked. so thanks for that lol

well its working through recovery, so i guess ill just put the 3.40 oe flasher in there

if your computer has it, you can stick the mem stick into a small drive, or use a "memory stick duo adapter" and put it in.

ya its all good now, i reflashed 1.5 and am updating to 3.40 oea, stupid m33 firmware. I hope i win the white psp on ebay, it looks sweet.

Blog Entries

m33 screwed up my psp and i fixed it by going into flash1 and deleting config.se

man:
    you probably had a custom battery icon which made the psp freeze when connecting to the usb through the xmb. so dont blame the M33 custom firmware. you should stay on that firmware..
    as for your bro just restore default settings on his psp. if that doesnt work, go into recovery and toggle flash 1 and delete config.se

theice_man:
    m33 isnt screwing with your firmware. you probably didnt restore default settings before updating. and your problem wasnt really a big deal all you needed to do is delete the config.se which you already did so yea..

Blog Entries

lol i never had to restore my settings before updating for oe!! m33 suxors!!! jk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information