Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thoughts?

and remember the locked door in the department of mysteries?? what happened to that??? Dumbledore said it contained the source that could defeat voldy.... i wonder why JKR put that in there.

DCEmu Newbie

The room I think you are refering to was in OotP. The room was said to hold Love - the one quality that Dumbledore believed Voldemort lacked, the one quality that would be his down fall.

Just because the room wasn't mentioned in the final book does not mean that its relevance went unnoticed.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by albus-severus-potter View Post
    true gryffindor pulls the srowd out the hat?

btw his name wont be albus severus potter like you people are making out! it shis middle name. So his name will be Albus Potter. Does everyone call u by ure middle name lol?
    Just by coincidence - My sister is called Leisa Marie and we all call her Marie - My Daughter is Amy Jade and everyone calls her Jade.
    So its not uncommon to be called by your middle name.

Severus isn't the bad part of the name - it was Snape.
    In order to destinguish which Albus we are talking about I believe it is necessary to add the Severus or Dumbledore to aviod confusion.

DCEmu Newbie

Aberforth had Sirius's mirror because it was one of the things Mundungus stole from his house and Aberforth bought it off Mundungus. Dumbledor then told Aberforth what the mirror was and what it was for.

DCEmu Newbie

anyway i think too that sth doesn't wk with it
    i also think that voldmort should have prevented all risks and take it away from hogwards.
    and why did voldemort use the elder wand with all the risks he may have? ??e could have taken any other wand!! harry didn't have any more his phenix wand!

DCEmu Newbie

If anyone has read my thread "Ending God or Bad?" you will know my thoughts. Here is what I said though.

"the epilogue was a bit cheesy. did anyone but me also notice that if it was nineteen years later. Harry was 36 and already had an eleven year old son? isn't he a bit young? and that means that Ginny was 35. I still thought that it was too predictable that Ron would marry Hermione and Ginny would marry Harry. J.K. Rowling could've killed off Ron, and that would make an interesting chick-fight over Harry I think that Hermione would've won..."

I think that the whole 19 years later thing was pretty pointless. This is supposed to be the last book, which is the darkest, and there shouldn't be a happy ending...

DCEmu Newbie

yea i'd like 2 think he'd called james, james-sirius, it only seems the right thing 2 do. I love that he called Albus, Albus Severus 2

DCEmu Newbie

i think the thing voldy was arter in OOtP was the eldar wand

Quote Originally Posted by Koblizzy View Post
    If anyone has read my thread "Ending God or Bad?" you will know my thoughts. Here is what I said though.

"the epilogue was a bit cheesy. did anyone but me also notice that if it was nineteen years later. Harry was 36 and already had an eleven year old son? isn't he a bit young? and that means that Ginny was 35. I still thought that it was too predictable that Ron would marry Hermione and Ginny would marry Harry. J.K. Rowling could've killed off Ron, and that would make an interesting chick-fight over Harry I think that Hermione would've won..."

I think that the whole 19 years later thing was pretty pointless. This is supposed to be the last book, which is the darkest, and there shouldn't be a happy ending...
    This isn't supossed to be the darkest just the most intense and emotionally charged. I thought the 19 years later thing was put in there quite well. It shows the new beginning of the wizarding age now that Voldemort is gone.

I agree with hermione winning the chick-fight... She's a freaking hottie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information