Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: "19 years later" epilogue a bit too much?...doont read if u havent read the book!

As outspoken as she is, I can't see her saying, "sorry Harry, but no you can't name another one of our children after your dead parents."

I just think Harry could've named one of his sons, Albus Severus James Potter and she could've named the other son whatever she liked. Instead of Harry hogging all the names.

HAHAHA! Thats a good look on it!

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by iamharrypotter View Post
    As outspoken as she is, I can't see her saying, "sorry Harry, but no you can't name another one of our children after your dead parents."

I just think Harry could've named one of his sons, Albus Severus James Potter and she could've named the other son whatever she liked. Instead of Harry hogging all the names.
    The thing is we don't even know who chose the names though! It very well COULD have been that she chose some of them herself, and just happen to like the names.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    Sorry, but that's probably not true at all. Ginny probably had quite a large say in what names they would be given, they wouldn't have been named that unless she was fine with it >.>
    i think snesROX is right i mean he could not really name the childeren with out her say so to shed jinx him LOL :rofl:

Wouldn't Ginny though wanted to name one of them after Fred who also died not just the ones that Harry wanted to.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    Wouldn't Ginny though wanted to name one of them after Fred who also died not just the ones that Harry wanted to.
    A good point, but I guess some things are better off not knowing...

DCEmu Newbie

actually, JK said that Kingsley, who became the head of the Aurors, made him an Auror right after he defeted Voldemort. Also Neville got married to Hannah Abott and LUna got married to Newt Scamanders (author of magical beasts and where to find them) great great grandson. heres the link-http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/extrastuff.cfm?ref=characters
    or you might like this better-http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/faq.cfm?ref=aboutthebooks

Old old old, this gets closed now.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information