Thread: Big Happy Weasley Family?

Default Big Happy Weasley Family?

Minor Spoilers

Personally, I couldn't stand it. The whole idea of them all being related was kind of sickening. For some reason I wanted Ron to die because the characters that were eventually killed didn't seem too important. It seems as if they died and were forgotten pretty easily. I was "expecting" there to be a major main character death be it Ron, Hermione, or even Harry. I would think that a loss of a character that would deeply sadden you would fit pretty well. Feedback?
    Btw the 19 year thing should have been tossed.

DCEmu Newbie

well jk rowlings being writing about those 3 characters for like 10 years, so maybe she didnt want them to die, might have been upsetting or something.

lol the idea of relations makes you sick? oh dear..

i agree with the 19 year thing, should have just carried on the ending bit for the aftermath of the fight, not go way into the future when theres loads more characters and it doesnt elaborate on what happened to the others

the relationship just seems too good to be true. Im not really a big fan of happy ever after ending, granted its still a "childrens book"(although we all know its matured as the series went along). O well, its just my take.

DCEmu Newbie

I personally like the idea of skipping a few years into the future but she should have elborated a bit more. Fred's death was also in my opinion a fairly signifincant death. We new Ron so well we almost expected him to die, but JK in my opinion did a good job of making fred just minor enough to seem like a character you wouldn't expect to kill off but make him enough of a lovable character so that we were all sad tosee him go the same was done with hedwig, madeye and hadwig, she didn't kill off ron and hermione because we were all expecting that to happen.

Are u forgetting that JKR wrote tht last bit years ago? She sayd the whole series was building up to this part, she couldnt change it if she wanted. So at the time Ron was a major part of the soon to be series, so i dont think she thought of killing him back then.

DCEmu Newbie

i thought that harry might die and nevil would finish of voldi

Thread Information