Thread: Explain What Happened in the Forbidden Forrest...

Default Explain What Happened in the Forbidden Forrest...

So why exactly was Harry not killed? Something about Voldie having Harry's blood from the resurrection?
    From what I know, the killing curse destroyed the horcrux, the part of Voldie's soul, inside him, but it did not kill Harry because Voldie still had his blood or something? Someone help me out here.

DCEmu Newbie

since voldemort used harry's blood in his rebirth ceremony thing it tied him to the earth while voldemort was still alive, and supposedly works the opposite way to (if voldemort had died harry would hold him back). idk if this makes any sense though...

DCEmu Newbie

The Horcrux held Voldemort to Harry and the Blood held Harry to Voldemort.

When Voldemort hit Harry with the AK Harry lived because his blood was still alive in Voldie. The fragment of soul however did not survive. The AK wouldn't have killed Harry anyway as it had been cast using the elderwand. The Horcrux link is broken.

When they battle in the great hall Voldies AK back fires but as it is cast by the elder wand it only kills Voldie and not the part of Harry that is in his blood as it will not attack its true owner. The blood link is broken.

Does that make sense?

DCEmu Newbie

Default gege

Quote Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
    The Horcrux held Voldemort to Harry and the Blood held Harry to Voldemort.

When Voldemort hit Harry with the AK Harry lived because his blood was still alive in Voldie. The fragment of soul however did not survive. The AK wouldn't have killed Harry anyway as it had been cast using the elderwand. The Horcrux link is broken.

When they battle in the great hall Voldies AK back fires but as it is cast by the elder wand it only kills Voldie and not the part of Harry that is in his blood as it will not attack its true owner. The blood link is broken.

Does that make sense?
    well thought!!!

DCEmu Newbie

I was trying to think of the most simplest way of putting it, without confusing the situation even more.

I tried but I'm not exactly sur ethat it answers the question that was asked.

Thread Information