Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Team M33 Release Custom Firmware Supporting PSP Firmware 3.52 (Update 2)

Hi all,

I want to upgrade to 3.52 M33-2. Will i put all the files attach here in folder m0:\\PSP\GAME150?? Pls help me out. Im on 3.03 OE-C and really wanting to upgrade to 3.52 M33-2,

Thanks in advance..

i have 3.52 m33
    i want 3.52 m33#2
    i cant understand the instructions in the read me
    yes i can read it

Instructions: copy seplugins to the root of the memory stick. Extract the following prx of a firmware: /kd/popsman.prx, /kd/pops.prx, /vsh/modules/libpspvmc.prx and /vsh/modules/pafmini.prx and copy them to /seplugins/popsloader/ with names like popsman3XX, pops3XX.prx, libpspvmc3XX.prx, pafmini3XX.prx, where XX is 40, 51, or 52.

the bold part is what i dont get

Quote Originally Posted by jxx2005 View Post
    i have 3.52 m33
    i want 3.52 m33#2
    i cant understand the instructions in the read me
    yes i can read it

Instructions: copy seplugins to the root of the memory stick. Extract the following prx of a firmware: /kd/popsman.prx, /kd/pops.prx, /vsh/modules/libpspvmc.prx and /vsh/modules/pafmini.prx and copy them to /seplugins/popsloader/ with names like popsman3XX, pops3XX.prx, libpspvmc3XX.prx, pafmini3XX.prx, where XX is 40, 51, or 52.

the bold part is what i dont get
    To update, just place the update folder in 'ms0:/PSP/GAME150/' then run from GAME > Memory Stick. There is no need to do the bolded instructions to update.

cool
    thanks

I was really skeptical about this firmware (coming from 3.40OE) but I installed it yesterday to see how it was. You know, this is not bad at all! Not as many bugs as I expected. Really good release, I'm sticking with it.

Exclamation Help!!

I have offical sony psp firmware 3.52 and i really want to get custom firmware, i have been looking all day for some but no luck i am going to try and purposly screw up my psp and then get a replacement, what software do they come with and is there anything ican do so i can keep my same psp instead of get a new one??
    w/b
    any1
    :thumbup:

Anyone have a problem that once they have it updated and everything (to 3.53 M33-2) that when you cold boot the PSP (totally power down) it resets every setting to default? It won't let me keep the UMD setting, and goes back to 'Default' on the CPU settings as well.

Also, whenever I go into recovery, it resets my wallpaper (removes it) and I have to re-set it. Ugh...I dunno what I did or if this is a common error.

One thing that -might- be the reason why (I doubt it) is I replaced my flash0 with a backup I had, but was stupid, and did it with 3.40 OE. On a 3.51 M33. It semi-bricked me, but I ran the recovery thing and had to redo all my settings again, and it said I was running 3.40 again...so I re-updadted to 3.51, and then to 3.52 M33-2

EDIT: Well, the new option 'Format Flash1 and reset settings' apparently has worked for me, and the weird resets have stopped. Powered down several times now, and all is working well. Now if only I could get the CWCheat codes to work in puzzle quest :P

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation Help Please!

Hi, someone please help me?!?!

I am currently on 3.52 M33 but ...
    How do i install the 3.52 M33 #2?

What are these plugins and where do i get them from and which one? Shown Below ...

" Extract the following prx of a firmware: /kd/popsman.prx, /kd/pops.prx, /vsh/modules/libpspvmc.prx and /vsh/modules/pafmini.prx and copy them to /seplugins/popsloader/ with names like popsman3XX, pops3XX.prx, libpspvmc3XX.prx, pafmini3XX.prx, where XX is 40, 51, or 52."

What exactly do i do, please help?

When you update to 3.52 M33 #2 ... does it say that on system info?

Thank You

DCEmu Pro

You only need those files if you want to use the popsloader, which it doesn't seem you do for now.

You don't need them to upgrade. Simply put the 3.52-2 folder containing the EBOOT.PBP file in GAME150, then run from the XMB game menu. And yes, it will display M33 3.52-2.

DCEmu Newbie

So what exactly is the popsloader?
    and where do i get the plugin files from?

Thanks for helping, really appreciate it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information