Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Team M33 Release Custom Firmware Supporting PSP Firmware 3.52 (Update 2)

DCEmu Newbie

i have dark_alex's custom firmware 3.40 oe-a, will someone be willing to make instructions on how to upgrade to 3.52 in DETAIL? i really dont wanna brick my psp but i wanna be able to play legend of legaia without it freezing every battle. i would really appreciate it and if you want, you can email me at [email protected] make sure the subject of the email refers to this question (ie: 3.52 upgrade) because i wont open it otherwise

Just download 3.52 M33 (1) and put it in your GAME150 folder and install it (read the "READ ME"). Then download the 3.52 M33-4 udate and put that in the GAME150 folder and install that straight from the original 3.52 M33 update (you don't have to go to 2 or 3, you can go straight to 4 and it will include everything you need. Good luck.

DCEmu Newbie

There's a couple things that don't work in iR Shell 3.61 in M33-4 so I'd stick with M33-2 if you want full functionality in iR Shell.

What have you experienced wrong in iR Shell, this is the first I've heard of this?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    What have you experienced wrong in iR Shell, this is the first I've heard of this?
    http://irshell.org/showthread.php?tid=237

I see but I have a question, I know about ISO loading on iR Shell but where do you go to play videos on iR Shell?

DCEmu Newbie

I'm not sure I can help there. I haven't really delved in that. I always assumed it was handled via a plugin when you want to stream movies from your PC using the nethost feature or on your mem. card. Can't wait for a new release of irshell. Apparently in the new version, it will have full compatibility with M33-4.

Oh I thought it meant just playing movies off the memory stick, I don't mess with the usbhost stuff so.

DCEmu Newbie

how would i revert to 1.50 that's the part that's really worrying me, and the readme doesnt really say much about 1.50

DCEmu Newbie

sry for double posting, i think i understand the readme now, but im concerned about the file inside the m33 creator. it has an EBOOT.PBP that's only 446kb in size, but i found another one that's 20mb in size. which one is correct?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information