Thread: psp network adaptor help!!

Default psp network adaptor help!!

hi i jus bought a psp network adaptor and it had 100% connection on my psp wen i connected it.buh it keepz sayin ip address timed out buh wen i put dah ip address in it sayz dns erroe plz help.

ok why make 2 topics to ask the same question!? plus i could hardly read it. wtf kind of English/ engrish is sayz and keepz? you must have had the whole post underlined in red before you hit the post new topic button lol.

Bridge the connection with the software the adapter came with and if it still gives you the error go to your command prompt and type ipconfig/all after you do that you'll get a bunch of information. So scan for a signal on your psp and manually configure the connection settings to match the information that you got in your command prompt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo356 View Post
    Bridge the connection with the software the adapter came with and if it still gives you the error go to your command prompt and type ipconfig/all after you do that you'll get a bunch of information. So scan for a signal on your psp and manually configure the connection settings to match the information that you got in your command prompt.

Lol if you did that you would get I.P address conflict then both the PC and PSP wouldnt connect!

I already answered some in his other thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pt9087 View Post
    Lol if you did that you would get I.P address conflict then both the PC and PSP wouldnt connect!

I already answered some in his other thread!
    Your rite about the conflict but the psp does go online while the pc can't until the psp disconnects from the signal. Believe me this is how I had to configure mine because no other way worked.

If you set the PSP to all the easy settings and automatic then the router will give an I.P to that address! but then its not static, if you want a static I.P just set the I.P you want in custom on the PSP eg 192.168.0.9 wont probably be used!

I don't think he has a router, I think he has something like wifi link.

A router is much more easy thats why I spent some more money and bought a router.

try to delete the connection and try to make a new connection had same problem once

Thread Information