Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which is Todays Best Flash Cart for DS ?

M3 Perfect all the way

Dcemu Coder

nothing goes over cyclods evolution. great support, lots of features, nice fanbase. thats what r4/m3dss doesnt have!

I have done this before on my site already. Conclusive results can be found here. http://dsdatabase.org/bestflashcart.html

DCEmu Newbie

I have the Cylco-DS Evolution...first flash cart I ever tried... I'm pretty happy with it.. but not 100%! It's seems that everyone (or at least a lot of users) have problems with the DS seeing the cart! It's frustrating to have to turn off, turn on, turn off, take out the cart put cart back in, turn back on, cross fingers...

Does any one if the 3 in 1 Expansion works with the EVO?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohsVizier View Post
    I have done this before on my site already. Conclusive results can be found here. http://dsdatabase.org/bestflashcart.html
    Its the opinion of 20 or so people. I wouldn't call it conclusive.

The thing about the 20 people is that they are all respected members in the community. Not just some R4 fanboys (which let's admit, dominate lots of forums).

DCEmu Newbie

Have a Cyclods. DS-X & ezy3 in 1. In slot 1 I was looking for the most advanced feature rich product in the market. The Ds-X was that card, Now I'm extremely happy with the Cyclo DS. I think its the premier product on the market.

from what i have researched the cyclods evolution has the best features but when i went to buy it i could only find it on a couple of website selling for at least $54 all with at least $10 shipping on the other hand it seems the m3 has a little less features ut its a lot cheaper.... i was just able to pick one up for $32 with free shipping it seems good enough for what i need... i think the best really depends on what you want and how much youre willing to pay

DCEmu Newbie

anyone know How good the G6 Real (Slot 1) is? (i ordered one online and im expecting it tomarrow or saturday)

Im only really curious about game play, i have an iPod mini so i don't need music (good video playback would be a bonus)

And the card has 1 Gig of space, how many games is that?

Edit: Answering my own questions, my G6DS arrived yesterday and it is an amazing peice of hardware, and it holds about 15+ games, and if you go to the site (G6flash.com) you can download newest system files with auto DLDI patching + moonshell. This card has everything i wanted and more

8 gigs would sound like 8 gigabits, which if i'm correct is 1 gigabyte. i was thinking of getting it but the sd card solution coaught my eye - i have lots of sd cards lying about (watching movies on the ds isn't half bad )

anyway, does anyone know why r4/m3 simply stopped supplying a spare different coloured shell? the clips on mine have broken, and i'm toying with the idea of gutting my ds browser card so i can keep the m3 in it (yeah, i'll have to open it every time... but it says "nintendo" on it)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information