Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoCD Redux 0.1.52 Released - Neogeo CD Emulator for Nintendo Wii and Gamecube

DCEmu Newbie

Are you setting up anything differently for that Bowling game than you are with any of the other games? Remember that each game needs to have its own folder on the root of the SD Card. I haven't run across a game yet that I've had any trouble getting to load or anything.

DCEmu Newbie

^^^^
    no everything is the same.
    MP3s in its own folder withing the game folder which include the game files too.

tried 20 games now and all gimme black screen exept the supersmall Bowling game.

I can't believe it really

DCEmu Newbie

Maybe you should look for a different version of the BIOS file.

Also, there is a ISO file along with the MP3 files. Like other people said make sure that the MP3 files are in a MP3 folder and the ISO is extracted. I use IZARC to extract the ISO file. In the end you should have a game folder and inside that game folder should be a ton of files and a folder called MP3 with the MP3's in it. Also, this version of the emulator is for the games on the SD card not on a DVD. Could someone post the version for DVDs?

i cant get this thing to work and whats with the audio files you guys are refering to, all the games i have gotten consist of 6 or 12 files all with .rom extension . Are these the files that i need or do i have get the actual cd images to make this work(which are no where to be found on any torrent websites)

thanx in advance for any help:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

^^^

You should go somewhere else to get your NeoGeo CD rom files as you need the rom version of the image file which you need to extract. Also, the file in this thread is for use via SD Load. Everything else is in the Adobe Acrobat document that comes with the download on this thread.

dude this is what i have :
    .zip file named metalslugx and in it were these:
    250-c1.rom
    250-c2.rom
    250-c3.rom
    250-c4.rom
    250-c5.rom
    250-c6.rom
    250-m1.rom
    250-p1.rom
    250-p2.rom
    250-s1.rom
    250-v1.rom
    250-v2.rom
    250-v3.rom

now just tell me this , are these the files that i need to play "metalslugx" or do i have get something else

DCEmu Newbie

^^^^

That doesn't look anything at all like what you should have. You are downloading "Neo Geo CD" rom files, not just regular "Neo Geo" or even "MAME" arcade rom versions of the game, right? Cause there's a huge difference there.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Working Games list/Problems Encountered

Hi,

I was having difficulty with this emulator but I have finally got it to work on some games. When the emu loads it comes up with a message to insert the memory card and press the A button. I did this but it didnt work unless I removed the memory card from slot B on my Wii and re-inserted it and then pressed A. It then takes you into the sub directories. I went into the NEO Games folder and then to the folder where my game was and pressed the X button and it loaded the game. If you press the X button on the Neo Game folder it looks like it's working but then comes up with the error that it can't find the IPL file.

I have only tested 2 games so far. Some wouldn't work. If people don't mind I will post the results of working/non working games with this emu in the next couple of days just for info.

Thanks for reading

Chrisino

DCEmu Newbie

thank you for sharing information

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information