Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that darkalex is gone... alternatives to 3.40OE-A? What will be next?

you can upgrade right away from 3.40 OE-A, just put the files in the GAME150 folder (or just the one you have homebrew on)

I have it, and it's just like DAX firmware, all the bugs came from the 3.51 sony update, cause some things were changed, but now everything is fixed

So be certain 3.52 M33 rocks

DCEmu Rookie

Hey, does it fix the FF7 problems? If it does, my friends will S*** bricks.

EDIT
    No wordfilter? Hm. Is swearing a no-go hear, even though there is no word filter? I'll filter it myself anyway, lol. Better safe than sorry, but let me know. thanks.

EDIT
    Hey, when I try to boot it, it says "this update does not apply to this firmware, or has already been applied."
    Whats going on?

ps1 compatibility is improved and someone said ff7 is working 100%

I'm playing ff8 and got pass the crash on the coms tower, sometimes it crashes doing scan but i can live without it, so pretty much 100%

DCEmu Rookie

Awesome. But I'm still getting the cannot apply error, and would love to get past that. What's the problem, do you know?

I'm running 3.50 oe-a. I downloaded the updater, and read the readme.us file, which contains no instructions on it. I then attempted to run the eboot with NOTHING ELSE in the folder (Do I need anything else?) and it fails.

I cannot find any info about this, please help me.

EDIT
    OK tards, for some reason the one I downloaded is packaged with a readme that contains only a changelog, no instructions!
    If you're in this thread looking for instructions, try to find another download with them. As far as I know, though, I'm pretty sure all you'll need is the 3.52 firmware, 1.50 firmware, and the damn program.

Alright, I'm doing it now. I'll edit this again if I run into more trouble.

EDIT
    Flashing now! I'm excited to see if FF7 works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information