Thread: PC: Destress Call First Level Demo

Default PC: Destress Call First Level Demo

I decided to post a demo of my first person shooter "Destress Call". It's a game I'm making with FPS Creator for the PC. The demo consists of the entire first level of the game, plus the intro video.

All music, level design, story and digital art was done by me. The models in the game were bought from the FPS Creator website.

It's still pretty buggy as of right now. The main issue being that while it maintains a decent framerate, something is causing it to stutter every second or so. It's probably just a glitch caused by something being loaded too often. There's also some textures that are messed up (on the ceiling and some of the characters).

Here's some screenshots:

Front of the house
    Living room
    First enemy about to get his head cut off
    Relaxing by the fireplace
    Dirty kitchen

Here's the demo. It comes in two flavors... "Destress Call - Low Settings" has low quality textures and no light mapping (loads faster). "Destress Call" has high quality textures and light maps (takes longer to load, but looks purdy).

Destress Call - Low Settings

Destress Call

Please leave me feedback telling me how well it runs, any bugs you encounter and of course how much you like it! :thumbup:

This games looks very interesting to see. I'll dowload and try this out.

Cool, man! Let me know what you think.

i was looking forward to this, dling now!

btw it's "distress"

I gotta stop using google as an encyclopedia, lol. It came up as a real word, but I guess it means "getting rid of stress".

Oh well, it still kinda fits. The guy's under stress because his daughter gets kidnapped, and he "de-stresses" by killing a bunch of people :P.

Thread Information