Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.40 * LE recovery for 3.52-M33 users

psp 3.40 * LE recovery for 3.52-M33 users

Via pspgen

Ketchup from pspgen, with the assistance of the sources provided by the TEAM Wildcard have adapted 3.40* LE's Recovery plug-in to work with 3.52 M33 Custom Firmware. Ketchup has added the function NO-UMD (which, in 3.40, was limited to a simple option ON/OFF.)

Basically this can be used to replace your existing recovery, or be used as a simple plugin

Installation for Completly Replacing Recovery

This handling can make your console unusable - Neither Dcemu, nor the author of this program could be held responsible in the event of problem.

Spoiler!

Installation for plugin use only
    (recommended)

This handling does not touch with the flash. You do not risk a brick to your console.

Spoiler!

Download And Give Feedback Via Comments

Now this is what I'm talking about!!! Awesome hopefully this wont have too many issues. That nice recovery system was the one thing that was tempting me to switch over to the new LE custom firmware.

DCEmu Old Pro

Sigh, I don't like this - why take away the main thing most people switch for?

Cloudy

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    Sigh, I don't like this - why take away the main thing most people switch for?

Cloudy
    what are you talking about? you mean why have m33 copy wildcards stuff? well, wildcard gave them permision to use everything, even the source to incorporate the extra functions of wildcard into m33. so there allowed and im glad they are.

although wildc*rds LE was open source and this kind of thing may or not be okay with them, wouldn't this still go against the M33 teams wishes to NOT do any thing with their firmware... I understand that this may also just be used as a plugin, still I just wonder how M33 feels about it. And please understand that I am not bashing ketchup's release only raising a question, so please don't start bashing me and my comment

-=Double Post=-
    Also just out of curiosity does this use the SCEP style recovery or what exactly does it do... I'm confused

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy4point0 View Post
    what are you talking about? you mean why have m33 copy wildcards stuff? well, wildcard gave them permision to use everything, even the source to incorporate the extra functions of wildcard into m33. so there allowed and im glad they are.
    No, they didn't. Their source was leaked, hence the "leaked edition". The only reason they had to release it was because it was better that source than the leak.

It just seems wrong to take an integral feature and integrate it into a rival firmware.

Cloudy

Personally,I think this is a great idea,and I really wanted that new Recovery from the LE firmwares.

I was still using SCEP-XMB (well just to power off and reboot anyway) And when I saw the recovery of LE I wanted it. So I replaced SCEP with this lol and I do more than just power off and reboot with it lol

This is great this is one thing that makes me want Wildc*rds firmware. As soon as they make a 3.52 version I'm so there. But this will be fine till they make it.

this plugin changes the format of my game.txt, vsh.txt and pops.txt, also many options are still not fully functional i still think SCEP is much better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information