Thread: Action replay Working On Updated Wii With GCOS!!!

Default Action replay Working On Updated Wii With GCOS!!!

I have read that many users that updated their Wiis with the latest firmware, can still use Action Replay by booting it with GCOS (booting the WiiKey setup disk this way works as well).

As of right now, I can't remember where I read it (I closed the link prematurely), but once I can find it again I'll post a link here.

So, consider this a poll of sorts. If you've updated your modded Wii and have Action Replay, please test it out by booting GCOS first! Then post your results here. I would test it myself, but I haven't updated and don't own Action Replay.

Also, it would be a good idea if some people could test the SD Media Launcher, Freeloader etc... These possibly could work with this method!!!

whats the point most people who have action replay want it for homebrew perposes and people with modchips can already do so

Point taken...

I just thought I'd spread the news anyway. Being able to boot SD Load would still be good, because it would prevent the loss of numerous DVDs while you're trying out new stuff.

Thing is, I want to just be able to cheat at my games... I can't even do that because the damn Action Replay won't load.

I do not care about homebrew o the GC or Wii (I have a friend who works for a developer, so I can just join him if I want to make games for release)... but to take away my right to cheat at games... that just sucks ass.

wii pal vers3.0e with wii-key.
    actionreplay works with gcos and freeloader and SD Media Launcher. hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by omega:-:joe View Post
    Thing is, I want to just be able to cheat at my games... I can't even do that because the damn Action Replay won't load.
    Yeah, there are a lot of people who bought an Action Replay to use it the way it was intended, like you did. A lot of them have never even heard of homebrew before, so they were probably all confused and mad after the firmware update.

Thread Information