Thread: PS3 Home Beta Checker V1.3.1

Default PS3 Home Beta Checker V1.3.1

Via www.ps3-hacks.com

As we all anxiously await the arrival of Sony’s 3D networked community, Home™; resident PS3 hacks forum member, Sir Chase Lambeth, has alleviated the constant hassle in manually refreshing the Home Beta Trial page. When that text (”Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home”) is replaced with a sign-up link, you will receive immediate notification, and all thanks to Chase, you’ll most likely end up the coolest kid on your block.

In order to take advantage of this app, Internet Explorer 6 is required. Please report any errors/bugs, feedback, ideas, or questions in the comments below.

While Home Beta Checker seems to execute fine under Vista and IE7, I’ve only noticed one problem — you cannot reopen the interface after minimizing to the system tray. Nevermind, this is native behaviour… Home Beta Checker functions fine under Vista/IE7 and XP/IE6.

why do this do u have keep your computer on for this i dont think its ever gonna change truthfully. Homebetatrial.com web page is my homepage for my ps3, computer, psp, and my sidekick

this is for if u dont wanna keep checkin back on the page, it minimalises and tells ya wen sumet changes!!

i just dled it ... its more annoying and everything ... nd anyway u ave 2 look at that every now and then to see if its up ... i thought something would pop-up if it found it

or just use something like this

http://cip.physik.uni-bonn.de/~maahn/website.html

there is probably a non-Mac version somewhere. simply enter an address and and it will glow red if there are any changes to the web.

i wish der was someway i could sign up 2 something nd wen it does change ... it tells me by email straing away

say sum1 should make an app were u can say pre-register!! u add all ur details and wen the link becomes avaliable, then it will automatically add ur details and sign u up!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonezybaby View Post
    say sum1 should make an app were u can say pre-register!! u add all ur details and wen the link becomes avaliable, then it will automatically add ur details and sign u up!!
    u know wat i was thinkin the exact same thing ... den i thought ... it may not allow u 2 coz it will all b from the same IP ... nd sony might just think its 360 fans just tryin 2 ruin it or something

plus with most things now 2 stop ppl doin wat 360 users do it they get u 2 write wats in the box so little chance shame that!

well lets hope the link changes soon cus ive been lookin at that page for like 2-3 months and ive pretty much memorized it

DCEmu Newbie

For those that use firefox there's a plugin to do this checking. It's called, "page update checker" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/920

Thread Information