Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPTube: Watch YouTube on your PSP! [OUTDATED]

Just a quick note - I have the 2+ version in GAME352 with my GAME kernal set at 1.50 and it runs perfectly.

damn fine work - especially for an alpha - can't see it getting much better!

i have m33 3.52-2 fw, and it works practically perfect

there are only a few bugs. one being that it doesnt work on my wpa encrypted access point at home, but here at my job where its open(mac filtering), it connects fine. second bug is that at 222 or even 333mhz the videos that i play go out of sync. meaning that the video plays faster than the sound after a few seconds of playing. i remedied this by jus pressing select and making the video take up the whole screen. which makes the video display some tearing(frame skipping) as for now, no biggie. but definitely a very nice app, props to the author/s!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by M-Lin View Post
    Just a quick note - I have the 2+ version in GAME352 with my GAME kernal set at 1.50 and it runs perfectly.
    I previously had 3.52 kernel selected, now selected 1.50, but still same prob, after Network connects, it says Starting SearchThread and remains there. The psp is not stuck, i can go to xmb and it responds.

The development team, please look into this and try to fix it before the next update, ty v much. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by SoQb0nc5r View Post
    I previously had 3.52 kernel selected, now selected 1.50, but still same prob, after Network connects, it says Starting SearchThread and remains there. The psp is not stuck, i can go to xmb and it responds.

The development team, please look into this and try to fix it before the next update, ty v much. Good work.
    Are you sure it's not just slow for you? it runs slower for me than what I've been reading - but when it gets there the video is perfect

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by M-Lin View Post
    Are you sure it's not just slow for you? it runs slower for me than what I've been reading - but when it gets there the video is perfect
    well i waited for 5 mins each time, then the green light was off, so i went to xmb..

thank u for this app its a great, although the vid i was watching froze and sent me to the apps menu.

DCEmu Newbie

My only problem with it is it takes videos form google video, not necessarily youtube.

Otherwise, it works great.

Many props to the developer. Runs great for an alpha version!

---------- Edit

Scratch that. I thought google didn't integrate their own databases with youtube too well (seeing as some videos failed). I was wrong, whatever =p

I'm looking forward to another release, because sadly the audio and video syncing to me is the only "major" problem. Because I do want my audio to stay in sync when I'm watching the video, but in my eyes this fix shouldn't be too far, its just a matter of keeping the 2 in sync through some means of speed? Who knows does anyone have news on the next release?

Another release would be nice. This one did tend to have a few problems, though don't get me wrong, its a nice piece of homebrew. I just didn't find waiting at the gray screen for a few minutes nice. I'm sure that if you fix up some sort of interface that informs the user that something is loading, that would help. At first, I was sitting there thinking I did something wrong, lol. Anyway, some tweaking would do this program some good, thats all.

i saw a picture of his psp with thumbnails of the video. thats really importante to me ^_^

be on the look out for another release

Thread Information