*OLD, DEPREICATED, OUT OF DATE. PLEASE USE THE NEWER VERSION HERE*
Ok guys,I was searching and reading forums around the web and I found this neat application.
This let's you play and watch the videos directly from the YouTube website,you don't have to download and convert FLV files or anything.
- Download and unzip the file attached here.
- Choose the folder corresponding to your PSP's firmware version.
* 100 for firmware 1.00, 150 for 1.50 and 200over for custom firmwares.
- Copy the PSPTube folder to the GAME3XX folder.
- Create an account here.
- Open the psptube.cfg file with a Text Editor.
- Find the ev_id = "ABCDEFGHIJK" dev_id = "" text in the file and insert your account information there.
- Set your Game kernel mode to 352.
- Start the application from the main menu and select an internet connection with the O button.
*Note: It'll show as "No Videos",just press O to search for the videos.*
Start Button - Play/Pause
O - Select/Enter
X - Go back to Results
L Trigger - Go to the Previous Results page
R Trigger - Go to the Next Results page
Select Button - Change Screen size
Watch video: here
Note: a newer version of PSPTube [1-27-2009] is available here.
DIGG THIS NEWS
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments